Microsoft continues to make acquisitions to boost its online services and advertising strategy. Early Wednesday the company said it snapped up Multimap, a UK company that provides online mapping for Europe, North America and Australia.
IBM upgraded its identity management capabilities with tools to help customers manage user access to sensitive information, the company said Wednesday.
For the past three years researchers at the Australian National University have developed and are now commercialising an unhackable means of transmitting information that is much more secure than existing methods.
Vodafone Australia has announced new plans to upgrade its national mobile broadband network in the next 12 months. The new network is designed to increase the company's delivery of High Speed Pack Access coverage to 95 per cent of the Australian popu...
A Web site is offering people the chance to offset their infidelity by paying random strangers to remain faithful, in a satirical bid to highlight their view of carbon offsetting as an "inadequate" and "misguided" response to climate change.
Nokia continues to pursue the emerging near-field communications technology with an investment in Inside Contactless.
Optus today announced plans to expand its satellite network across Australia with two additional hub stations and thousands of Very Small Aperture Terminals (VSATs).
Web 2.0 will take on an increasingly important enterprise role in 2008, but CIOs have a ways to go before harnessing the full value of collaborative technologies like blogs, RSS feeds and wikis.
Social networking is coming to enterprises, but that doesn't mean the twentysomethings are taking over, Cisco Systems Chairman and CEO John Chambers said Tuesday.
Full quad-play bundling will be slow to take off in the Asia Pacific region with the real action restricted to fixed services in the near term.
A little bit of chutzpah has gone a long way for one musician. Concert goers at last weekend's Homebake music festival in Sydney were the latest to find out why, as they heard the sounds of award winning producer and vocal artist, Gotye.
Cisco is expanding the reach of its TelePresence technology by demonstrating how carriers can support secure business-to-business conferences and separately by showing Cisco support for lower quality, traditional videoconferencing gear in its high-de...
Researchers at Google and the Georgia Institute of Technology are studying a virtually undetectable form of attack that quietly controls where victims go on the Internet.
A data center in central London, reportedly belonging to Verizon Business, has been robbed by thieves dressed as policemen.
Two people have been sentenced for their participation in a massive phishing operation busted up by Italian authorities in July.
High quality with fast printing option is the smart way to print for small businesses
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The top 3 Best DDR4 computer memory RAM kits in 2017 that you can buy right now
- Watch us play Vanquish on PC
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- The simple RAM buying guide
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- FTTest AnalystACT
- TPIT Training OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Marketing Manager | Global Technology CompanyNSW
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- FTApplication AnalystSA
- FTState IT Systems EngineerTAS
- TPNode.js DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTIT Service Continuity ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior System AdministratorNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Technology and StrategyQLD
- FTInformation Architect / Data Architect- ETL, BINSW
- CCIdentity Access Management - Business AnalystVIC
- TPNetwork and Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnology Project ManagerNSW
- FTIntegration and Implementation SpecialistVIC