Online music store Soundbuzz is offering customers in Singapore the ability to purchase lossless audio files.
MTV Games said Wednesday that it has teamed up with Jerry Bruckheimer, the renowned movie and television producer, to create unique new video games.
Nearly half of Australian households have broadband connections, the Australian Bureau of Statistics revealed on Thursday.
The Apache Harmony project, serving as an Apache-branded open-source version of Java, is moving forward, but a disagreement remains with Sun over compliance testing.
Every good general knows that even the biggest army is useless if you can't get it on the battlefield.
Microsoft, Google and Yahoo have agreed to pay a total of US$31.5 million to resolve claims that they promoted illegal gambling, the U.S. Department of Justice announced Wednesday.
Google's Orkut social networking site appeared to have been hit by a relatively harmless worm, but one that demonstrated the continuing vulnerability of Web applications.
Mozilla released the second beta of Firefox 3 Tuesday, several days earlier than it had planned.
A team of ten MIT students powered a supercomputer for twenty minutes by pedalling bicycles. They duly claimed the world record for human-powered computing (HPC).
WorkLight Wednesday unveiled a tool that's designed to allow companies to provide employees with access to Facebook but ensure that the online social network is run behind corporate firewalls to restrict access to confidential content.
Microsoft posted the release candidate of Windows XP Service Pack 3 to its download site Tuesday, giving most users their first opportunity to try out the upgrade.
Patriot Scientific and TPL Group, co-holders of the Moore Microprocessor Patent Portfolio [MMPP], announced Tuesday that they have settled their suit for patent infringement with JVC, NEC Electronics, Panasonic, and Toshiba.
Microsoft has offered a technical work-around for Internet Explorer users who have found their browsers crashing after installing a recent set of security patches.
Silicon vendor Atheros Communications has agreed to acquire u-Nav Microelectronics, a GPS (Global Positioning System) chip maker, for approximately $US54 million in cash and stock, the companies announced after the close of trading Thursday.
Veracode launched a new version of its binary code analysis service on Monday that focuses specifically on helping software engineers find potential backdoor vulnerabilities in their programs.
Top tips to finding the right security solution for your needs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google $2.72 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
PCW Evaluation Team
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTDigital BA | App Dev Environment | 6 month contract roleOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC
- CCData Architecture AnalystNSW
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- TPAgile Senior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCNetezza DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther