Internet users are being warned about a new malware trend involving the use of natural language dialogue systems that are already deployed within gaming technologies.
Storage hardware vendor Iomega has signed a deal to buy sister hardware vendors indirectly owned by the Chinese government, in an effort to expand the company's product line.
AMD Chairman and CEO Hector Ruiz acknowledged Thursday that 2007 was a bad year for his company, but that didn't stop AMD's board of directors from raising his salary anyway.
Sun's chief open source officer said the company restored the original governance policy of an open source directory project because the stewards of the project made unauthorized changes to it five months before they were surprisingly swept up in com...
Amazon.com will soon begin a limited-release test of an upcoming Web-based database that will work closely with its S3 online storage service and EC2 online application hosting service.
The French Embassy Web site for Libya has been compromised and is serving up malware to visitors, according to McAfee.
Google last week announced plans to launch a tool it said will allow users to contribute articles for a new online encyclopedia of sorts. Unlike Wikipedia, Google's new Knol (which stands for a unit of knowledge) will include the names of authors who...
With Christmas just 11 days away, you have to wonder what Hector Ruiz is going to find under his tree. It's been a terrible year for Advanced Micro Devices, and the chipmaker's analysts conference on Thursday did nothing to spread holiday cheer.
A former employee of a scientific test equipment maker is charged with stealing millions of dollars of computer parts, possibly to resell on eBay.
Traditionally known as a big enterprise player, Cisco Systems began a strong move into the SMB space in 2007 with a host of new product offerings and channel programs designed to drive growth in the segment. While the technology is in place, an analy...
Google on Wednesday released a free download that allows BlackBerry users to sync their Google Calendar with their device.
A German-speaking hacker crew is looting commercial bank accounts in four countries using a custom-built Trojan put in place by expertly crafted and extremely focused phishing attacks, a security researcher said Thursday.
During a weeklong period in mid-November, security experts with Symantec observed roughly 65,000 new applications being downloaded onto the computers of customers participating in a new research project -- based on their analysis of the software, as ...
A Microsoft development group has signed off on Office for Mac 2008, putting the new suite on track for its debut at next month's Macworld trade show.
Holiday shoppers are more satisfied with their recent online shopping experiences than they were at the same time last year, according to the latest ForeSee Results Holiday Retail Benchmark.
Top tips to finding the right security solution for your needs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTSAP Fiori ODATA SpecialistACT
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTOther
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Product OwnerQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTransition Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ArmidaleNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other