Apple announced Wednesday that it has begun shipping the first MacBook Air laptops to customers, but acknowledged that a planned update to Apple TV has been delayed for up two weeks.
Nintendo on Friday said that Smash Bros. Brawl will include timed-demos of Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, and more.
Solid state disk vendor Texas Memory Systems has claimed an SPC benchmark world record using industry standard server and network hardware.
Mozilla's Firefox browser finished 2007 with nearly 30% of the European browser market, a French Web metrics company reported Tuesday.
IBM has added a new capability to its virtualization platform that will allow Linux applications to run on IBM's Unix servers, the company announced Tuesday.
An employee of the New York State Department of Education allegedly stole hundreds of historic documents and artifacts from the New York State Library and sold some of them on eBay Inc., New York state's attorney general said.
Yahoo's fourth-quarter revenue grew, but net income fell as the struggling Internet giant tried to put its house in order and improve its ability to compete against Google and other rivals.
One company you won't see if you're at Network World's DEMO conference this week is Bedouin Networks. The company was accepted as an exhibitor, but finances are too tight, says Rick Parker, a former IT director and the founder of Bedouin.
A popular urban legend debunking site has stopped serving up adware downloads after the practice was criticized by security experts and users, according to one researcher.
With Today's announcement that Digg is joining the Data Portability Project, the group added another firm to its roster of technology heavyweights lobbying for standards that would allow users to control content they create on social networks.
eBay unveiled changes to its online marketplace Tuesday that the company characterizes as sweeping and historic and that are aimed at boosting sales by making the shopping experience simpler and safer.
Intel will offer a detailed look at a new processor next week during a presentation at the International Solid State Circuits Conference (ISSCC) that should set the stage for an unexpectedly close battle with Taiwan's Via Technologies.
In another acquisition involving companies focused on open source, proponents of the Spring Framework and Apache software have joined forces in a merger being announced Tuesday.
Google said it has fixed a problem that was causing Windows Mobile phone users to receive blank Gmail messages.
In a candid discussion of his classified ads site and its business model, Craigslist founder Craig Newmark said Tuesday he has considered open-sourcing some Craiglist technology, frowns upon banner ads, and believes the site's impact on newspaper ad ...
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Architect - $800 per dayOther
- FTAccount Business Management Officer/Operations ManagerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst IEMR Project x 2Other
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTNBNJP00001080 - Facilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- TPSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- CCPega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsACT
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- CCDesktop Support TechnicianOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)QLD