Sprint has told <a href="http://www.sktelecom.com/">SK Telecom</a> "no thanks" to a proposed US$5 billion investment offer, according to a report in today's <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119636928059308359.html?mod=djemalert&apl=y&r=334707...
JB Hi-Fi is now the exclusive retailer of Freshtel's branded Internet phone products.
European media group Vivendi plans to acquire a majority stake in leading computer games publisher Activision and merge the company with its own gaming unit to form what will likely be the world's largest third-party publisher of computer games.
The UK government has accused the Chinese of hacking into the computer systems of some of its leading companies, according reports published by the English press over the weekend.
Edward Zander's departure as CEO from Motorola, announced Friday, should spark intense examination by incoming CEO Greg Brown into which markets the cell phone and communications equipment maker should focus on.
Dell experienced a drop in its US consumer business, but managed to record revenue growth for the third quarter boosted by an increase in global notebook sales.
In a move that could save it tens off millions of dollars in lawsuit damages, TJX Companies Friday announced that it will pay up to US$40.9 million to Visa card issuers who may have been affected by a massive data breach disclosed by the retailer in ...
Ed Zander will step down as CEO of Motorola at the end of the year as the company battles with declining revenue and profit.
Tasmania's Department of Premier and Cabinet will procure a whole of government licence for server virtualization software to replace individual purchasing by each government department in the state.
Corporate customers are ditching local mobile service providers because of expensive and confusing off-the-shelf contracts.
BigAir Group Limited last week announced Melbourne's first metropolitan 802.16d fixed WiMax network is fully operational.
Australian business leads the rest of the world when it comes to green issues and having an environmental policy in place, according to a global survey covering eight countries.
Intel had a legal reprieve Thursday when an Illinois judge threw out a state appeals court ruling that would have launched a US-wide class-action lawsuit against the company over Pentium 4 processors.
Oregon is fast becoming Ground Zero in the contentious battle between the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and the tens of thousands of consumers it accuses of illegal music sharing.
Google intends to bid on wireless spectrum in the 700MHz band when the US Federal Communications Commission begins auctioning that resource in late January, the company announced Friday.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Get real, Microsoft: If the Surface Pro is a laptop, bundle it with a Type Cover
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The top 3 Best DDR4 computer memory RAM kits in 2017 that you can buy right now
- Watch us play Vanquish on PC
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTlevel 2/3 SupportVIC
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer (Cisco ASA) - Professional Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Digital Developer - SitecoreQLD
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- CCIT Systems Specialist- Database l Bathurst LocationNSW
- CCScada Project ManagerWA
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerACT
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW