Some Macintosh users have encountered a security program whose function and Web site have the tell-tale signs of a scam.
The OpenDocument Format (ODF) remains "more of an anti-Microsoft political statement than an objective technology selection" by users, according to a report released Monday by analysts at Burton Group, who recommend that companies adopt Microsoft's O...
The standards body that is pushing Microsoft's Office Open XML document format for approval as an ISO standard published a 2,300-page document on Monday addressing complaints and suggestions about the format made by International Standards Organizati...
Storm, which has grown into a large remotely controlled botnet since the initial worm appeared a year ago to infect victims' machines, is getting a graphic profile on a Web site set up to track it.
The global furniture giant Ikea has closed a serious security gap that for an unknown period of time gave hackers and phishers a free rein to exploit the company's mail server.
Security researchers have released code showing how a pair of widely used technologies could be misused to take control of a victim's Web browsing experience.
IBM has issued a warning about a security flaw in Tivoli Storage Manager Express backup and recovery system that could enable unauthorized access to data stored on the system.
Google's Maps application is making headway against the number-one ranked map Web site Mapquest, according to an analyst from Hitwise, which examines Internet usage data.
Mac users can now claim their first example of "scareware," a widespread scam in the Windows world where bogus security software tries to spook consumers into anteing up, an antivirus vendor reported Tuesday.
Apple's CEO Steve Jobs took centre stage at the Macworld Conference and Expo Tuesday to introduce what he called "the world's thinnest notebook," dubbed the MacBook Air.
Scientists in Japan have succeeded in controlling a humanoid robot with signals picked up in the US from a monkey's brain and transmitted across the Internet, they said Tuesday.
Google is coming for you. In fact, Google's minions are driving Chevy Cobalts with roof-mounted 360-degree digital cameras, and they want to take your picture. Smile! You're on Googlecam.
nVidia announced the industry's first hybrid technology for PC platforms--Hybrid SLI--that addresses two critical issues: increasing graphics performance and reducing power consumption.
Rumors and hearsay, gossip and scuttlebutt are the coin of the realm for Apple fans in the days, now hours, that precede CEO Steve Jobs strutting across the stage in his trademark black turtleneck, Big Brother-sized screen at his back, to launch new ...
A massive hack of legitimate Web sites has been spreading malware to visitors' PCs, using a new tactic that has made detection "extraordinarily difficult," security experts said Monday.
A label printer that is fast, reliable and does not disappoint! Read this event manager's review to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Sales Executive Technology ConsultingQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTProject AdministratorACT
- CCEnterprise Architect / Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD