Advanced Micro Devices announced at the International Consumer Electronics Show Monday that its new laptop processor platform, codenamed Puma, will ship in the second quarter of this year.
Casio will put on sale in March a digital still camera capable of shooting up to 60 full-resolution images in one second, and video at more than 1000 per second to realize a super slow-motion effect.
Logitech plans to show off a mini-keyboard that controls a person's PC wirelessly from the comforts of their family room sofa.
Stereo speaker maker Blaupunkt is showing off portable speakers that can also double as a powered subwoofer for a car stereo system at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
But Android faces big problems, tight deadline, says report.
Microsoft Monday unveiled details of the first feature update to Windows Home Server (WHS), but said it does not know when it will finish a patch for a data corruption bug that has been scrambling files.
Max Hoberman helped make the Halo video game series a hit for Microsoft's Xbox consoles, but when he founded his own business he decided to use the e-mail and calendar services offered by Microsoft's rival Google.
Although the infamous Storm worm enters 2008 with a reputation as the world's most dangerous botnet, security experts say there's an up-and-comer called Nugache that could give it a run for its money.
While it would seem that the growth of smartphones, with their bigger screens and faster processors, would be good news for mobile gaming, handsets like the iPhone are in fact hurting the mobile game industry in the short term, one expert said on Sun...
Just because a Web site has a certification claiming that it is virtually hackproof, that doesn't necessarily mean it's immune to all intrusions.
Bad things can happen in Second Life. Just ask presidential candidate John Edwards--whose virtual campaign site was defaced--or the owners of American Apparel--whose virtual store was bombed and invaded by armed avatars who shot and injured several v...
JVC is making it easier to hook-up an iPod to a flat-panel TV with new sets that contain a dock for the popular music player.
Global online backup services are poised for growth, according to research company, IDC.
Seagate Technology moved one step closer to launching its Digital Audio Video Experience wireless storage device Sunday by introducing partners who have agreed to integrate the technology into various products.
The electronics of Boeing's new 787 Dreamliner jet could be vulnerable to hackers due to the way critical flight systems are linked with those used by passengers, the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration has warned.
Find out what are the top 5 features you should look out for when purchasing a gaming laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTLinux DevOps EngineerOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- FTTelco Core Network Support EngineerOther
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTEnd User Support OfficerSA
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTUser Experience (UX) SpecialistACT
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Planner - TelcoVIC
- FTINTEGRATION DEVELOPERSA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneNSW