Motorola has dropped to third place behind Samsung in the worldwide mobile phone market because of inventory issues and an unremarkable product lineup, Gartner said on Tuesday.
Google may release an online storage and backup service in the coming months, adding to its suite of hosted services, which already includes a variety of communication and collaboration applications, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.
Oracle attempted to clarify its support policy for customers running non-Oracle virtualization platforms, after conflicting statements during its Oracle OpenWorld conference earlier this month left users scratching their heads.
The QuickTime vulnerability disclosed in the Windows version of QuickTime last week also affects Mac OS X, Symantec said yesterday.
Mobile phone retailer Crazy John's has inked a deal with Mint Wireless to sell its mobile commerce system to business customers.
Security software vendor Webroot plans to acquire Email Systems, a provider of e-mail and Web protection services.
Advanced Micro Devices is expected to launch the 'Spider' platform, which combines the company's next-generation quad-core processors, graphics cards and chipsets in one platform to deliver better graphics, performance-per-watt and improved high-defi...
Client virtualization and blade PCs are gaining popularity, especially at the largest enterprises, but server-based computing is still the most popular alternative PC technology, a new Forrester Research report finds. About 18 per cent of companies ...
A survey has found that phishing scams don't just hurt consumers -- the brands hijacked by criminals to launch attacks can also emerge with scars.
Banks in the UK could end up spending upwards of US$500 million to deal with the aftermath from the recent loss of computer disks containing bank account and other personal data belonging to about 25 million people, according to analyst firm Gartner.
A blog set up to promote former US Vice President Al Gore's film, "An Inconvenient Truth," has been hacked and is hosting links to Web sites hawking online pharmaceuticals.
Microsoft is working with one local government in Siberia on improving the use of IT by the government in the region, the software giant said this week.
Microsoft will face more than 40 vulnerabilities in Windows Vista next year, as the operating system climbs past the 10% market-share milestone and malware authors really start to find flaws, a McAfee analyst said.
US ABC News and Facebook announced a new initiative today aimed at injecting a Web 2.0 twist to the 2008 race for the White House.
A Microsoft product manager couldn't correctly explain the "Vista Capable" marketing slogan, according to recent filings in a lawsuit that claims the company misled consumers with a prerelease Vista campaign last year.
High quality with fast printing option is the smart way to print for small businesses
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPEOI - Developers and Tester (APS)ACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTManager - Information ManagementNSW
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support - Microsoft Office 365 experienceNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerQLD
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Analytic Solution DesignersACT
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTx3 Field EngineersVIC
- TPPrimary Support Officer (Level 1)VIC
- FTNetwork AdministratorQLD
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- CCSQL Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTDemand Release ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW