Motorola's chief technology officer has left the company, just days after Motorola announced it will replace CEO Ed Zander.
A study was released yesterday warning of a rise in international cyber spying, labelling it the single biggest threat to the enterprise in 2008.
Activision and Vivendi Games (parent company of Blizzard Entertainment) announced an 18.9 billion dollar merger on Sunday, forming a new company called Activision Blizzard where current Activision CEO, Robert Kotick, will remain as chief executive.
Sun used strong-arm tactics and made threats to the owners of an open-source directory project to wrestle away control, according to one of the former owners and creators of the project.
Windows Vista made its biggest leap yet in November -- the operating system was in use on nearly one out of 10 Internet-connected computers last month, according to a research firm.
Facebook has confirmed findings of a CA security researcher that the social-networking site's Beacon ad service is more intrusive and stealthy than previously acknowledged, an admission that contradicts statements made previously by Facebook executiv...
Trend Micro has released LeakProof 3.0, the security vendor's first data leak prevention product.
The trade show floor at the SC07 supercomputing conference in Reno, Nevada, last month had a futuristic, film noir feel, with low lights, large glowing screens and scattered towers that displayed the names of companies and national laboratories. It w...
Companies wishing to bid in the upcoming 700MHz auctions at the US Federal Communications Commission were largely silent about their plans Monday, the deadline for submitting bid applications.
A new mobile market research project now measures and ranks mobile Web sites, trying to identify how well they perform for handheld device users.
Microsoft has purchased Seattle startup WebFives, which provides a Web-based file-sharing service for Internet and mobile video, photos, audio, and blogs, according to a <a href="http://www.vizrea.com/default.aspx">message</a> posted on the startup's...
The Australian National University (ANU) is conducting a world-first program to digitally map the southern sky using a specially constructed telescope called Skymapper, and in another global first will provide the data free to the world via a virtual...
Dell has announced the addition of BigPond, using Telstra's Next G mobile network, as an option for integrated mobile broadband in a number of its notebooks.
The decision by Verizon Wireless to start testing LTE (Long-Term Evolution) mobile technology for rollout early in the next decade may lead to an even bigger change down the road.
At the worldwide technical workshop for the upcoming Windows Server 2008 on the Microsoft campus this week, Canadian industry execs gathered to discuss what the product features might mean for IT professionals, and what kind of uptake might occur in ...
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSoftware ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness Analyst TechnicalQLD
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- FTCommunications Lead/ManagerACT
- CCSystems Network Engineer - DDOSVIC
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTERP Business AnalystOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple Project Managers - Networks - TelcoVIC
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- FTCareer transition Specialist | Must be immediately availableOther
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW