A serious flaw in how Firefox handles log-ons could be used by identity thieves to dupe users into disclosing passwords, a noted security researcher said Wednesday.
Pinnacle Systems Inc. Thursday unveiled Pinnacle Transfer Video, a mobile device capable of recording analog video onto iPods and other USB 2.0 storage devices without using PCs to copy files.
Microsoft will ease into the patch year by issuing just two security updates next week, the company said Thursday.
Asus will unveil a laptop that should satisfy the storage needs of all but the biggest of power users: the M70S comes with 1T byte of storage space.
Researchers at security gateway vendor Fortinet have uncovered an adware-distribution scheme being carried out on the Facebook social networking site considered to be the first attack propagated on the wildly popular online portal.
Hitachi has developed a 500GB hard-disk drive for laptop computers, due to be announced Thursday. The Travelstar 5K500, which is the highest capacity drive yet developed for portable PCs, is due to begin shipping in February and should go some way to...
New "ransomware" that locks up a person's PC and demands US$35 to return control to its user is on the prowl, a security researcher said this week.
AOL LLC Friday pulled the plug on Netscape Navigator, the Web browser that once owned the lion's share of the market and that was the focus of a landmark federal antitrust case against Microsoft Corp.
New rules will go into effect on Jan. 1 that prohibit air passengers in the U.S. from carrying spare lithium batteries in their checked baggage.
Microsoft Corp. product managers Friday claimed that a data corruption bug in Windows Home Server crops up only when the system is under an "extreme load," but also defended their decision to sound a general alarm before they had completed their inve...
Microsoft Corp. acknowledged on Dec. 18 that a software patch issued earlier in the month for Internet Explorer had crippled the Web browser for some users.
Within hours of the assassination of former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, malware makers exploited the breaking news to dupe users into downloading attack code, security researchers said Friday.
South Korean display screen maker Samsung said on Thursday it had developed a 31-inch ultra-thin organic screen, raising the stakes in an accelerating worldwide race for organic displays.
Panasonic has developed a Blu-ray Disc drive for laptop computers and plans to unveil it at January's Consumer Electronics Show, the company said Thursday.
People who received MP3 players as holiday gifts may want to steer clear of some Web sites that claim to offer legal music but don't have licensing agreements with major music labels, the Center for Democracy and Technology (CDT) said.
The Brydge 12.3 transforms the Microsoft Surface into the ultimate laptop and is the only keyboard for the Microsoft Surface Pro that removes the dependency of a kickstand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
- HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCMean Stack Developers x4ACT
- FTProject Support Officer (Part Time)SA
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- FTService Level ManagerSA
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Support Officer/ Project Coordinator - GovernmentOther
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- FTBatch support specialistVIC
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTHogan Technical ConsultantOther
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - InfrastructureVIC
- FTSalesForce DeveloperOther
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTSenior Change Manager / Director, IT & Business TransformationOther
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTBig Data EngineerOther