Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) browser has an unpatched vulnerability that could let hackers hijack, then access, Google Gmail accounts, a California security company warned Monday.
Blade server vendors are discussing some form of common format, according to Fujitsu Siemens' European Marketing manager Bernhard Brandwitte. This is despite denials in the past year from several of the leading vendors that they were discussing, or w...
Intel Tuesday unveiled software that it said will enable developers to build and test Fibre Channel over Ethernet offerings on Linux-based systems. This would allow IT administrators simplify storage area network (SAN) infrastructure in the datacente...
IBM announced the availability Tuesday of a new corporate social networking visualization and analysis tool aimed at helping users better navigate their personal and corporate social networks.
A Gartner survey shows phishing attacks against consumers in the United States have been more successful this year than last. The good news is that consumers have been able to recover their losses from phishing a bit more than they did in the past.
Strong laptop sales are making this a hot holiday shopping season for PC makers, according to a report from IDC.
Apple on Monday matched the patch count of last month's massive update, fixing 41 vulnerabilities in Mac OS X and updating the beta of its Windows browser to fix another.
A recent lawsuit filed against the operator of a Canadian porn site by social networking giant Facebook Inc. should serve as a security warning for both small and large enterprises, analysts said.
Toshiba will begin selling later this week the first laptop computer to feature a rewritable HD DVD optical disc drive, the company said on Monday.
Google Inc. over the weekend quietly announced Google Profiles, which provide a way for users of various Google products like Google Maps and Google Reader to offer information about themselves to other users.
Microsoft confirmed Monday that it is investigating reports that a security update for Internet Explorer issued last week has crippled some users' ability to get on the Web with the browser.
It is not every day that an IT company asks its customers to fork over $700,000 for an empty shipping container, but that is exactly what Sun is hoping some of its local customers will do as it showcases its data centre-in-a-box this week, called Pro...
Software maker, Adobe, reported a strong financial finish to its 2007 fiscal year, with revenue up 23 per cent for the year and 34 per cent for the fourth quarter on sales of its Creative Suite 3 (CS3) and Acrobat software, the company said Monday.
In the foreseeable future, all the world's content will fit in the palm of your hand, according to Google, which made some fascinating IT predictions at the 2007 Captains of Industry Conference held in Singapore in November.
A U.K. insurance house has been slapped with a record fine by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) watchdog for incompetent customer account security.
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst l Interviewing this weekNSW
- TPSAP S/4HANA Implementation Project Manager - FMCGVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- FTApplication Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCDynamics CRM Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical Specialist O365NSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTAgile CoachOther
- TPBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Technical / Team LeadOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW