Traditionally known as a big enterprise player, Cisco Systems began a strong move into the SMB space in 2007 with a host of new product offerings and channel programs designed to drive growth in the segment. While the technology is in place, an analy...
Google on Wednesday released a free download that allows BlackBerry users to sync their Google Calendar with their device.
A German-speaking hacker crew is looting commercial bank accounts in four countries using a custom-built Trojan put in place by expertly crafted and extremely focused phishing attacks, a security researcher said Thursday.
During a weeklong period in mid-November, security experts with Symantec observed roughly 65,000 new applications being downloaded onto the computers of customers participating in a new research project -- based on their analysis of the software, as ...
A Microsoft development group has signed off on Office for Mac 2008, putting the new suite on track for its debut at next month's Macworld trade show.
Holiday shoppers are more satisfied with their recent online shopping experiences than they were at the same time last year, according to the latest ForeSee Results Holiday Retail Benchmark.
Apple Inc. patched several bugs in QuickTime on Thursday, including a three-week-old streaming media vulnerability for which exploit code has been in circulation since the end of November.
Disgruntled Facebook users whose accounts have been deactivated without warning or explanation have turned to a new Web site aimed at providing an outlet for companies and customers to resolve such issues.
Microsoft's popular Xbox 360 game console can create a strong and strange signal on wireless LANs, according to IT staff at Morrisville State College.
The New York Stock Exchange is investing heavily in x86-based Linux systems and blade servers as it builds out the NYSE Hybrid Market trading system that it launched last year. Flexibility and lower cost are among the goals. But one of the things tha...
Apple has released a new security patch for QuickTime, its eighth update this year for the media player software.
Did Facebook and Beacon partner Blockbuster violate a 1988 video privacy protection law when movie choices that Facebook members made on the latter's Web site were made available to other members of the social network?
Microsoft Wednesday opened the preview of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) to the general public, but it required users to go through an elaborate process that involves multiple reboots before they are allowed to download it from the company's upd...
Domain name and hosting company NetRegistry has selected the locally-developed Freeway open source e-commerce system to resell to its customer base.
A 19-year-old college student in the US faces a maximum penalty of one year in jail and $US5,000 in fines for threatening to "shoot up the school" while playing Call of Duty 4.
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - CRMQLD
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTNon - functional Test LeadVIC
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- FTIT Security Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- TPProgram Support OfficerQLD
- CCProgram Evaluation ManagerNSW
- TPProgramme SupportACT
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple positions availableSA
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTCRM Siebel DeveloperVIC
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTProject Manager | Intelligent Transport Software DeliveryOther