Warner Bros., the only major movie studio to release titles on both of the rival high-definition video disc formats, has decided to drop HD DVD and exclusively back Blu-ray Disc, it said Friday.
The Open Document Format saw a marked uptick in use last year across the globe, according to the ODF Alliance's 2007 <a href="http://www.odfalliance.org/resources/AnnualReport2007.pdf">report.</a>
Part of security software vendor CA's Web site was hacked last week and was redirecting visitors to a malicious Web site hosted in China.
Microsoft Corp. deliberately broke access to older files, including many generated by its own products, to step up security with the newest Office 2003 service pack, a company evangelist said Wednesday.
A serious flaw in how Firefox handles log-ons could be used by identity thieves to dupe users into disclosing passwords, a noted security researcher said Wednesday.
Pinnacle Systems Inc. Thursday unveiled Pinnacle Transfer Video, a mobile device capable of recording analog video onto iPods and other USB 2.0 storage devices without using PCs to copy files.
Microsoft will ease into the patch year by issuing just two security updates next week, the company said Thursday.
Asus will unveil a laptop that should satisfy the storage needs of all but the biggest of power users: the M70S comes with 1T byte of storage space.
Researchers at security gateway vendor Fortinet have uncovered an adware-distribution scheme being carried out on the Facebook social networking site considered to be the first attack propagated on the wildly popular online portal.
Hitachi has developed a 500GB hard-disk drive for laptop computers, due to be announced Thursday. The Travelstar 5K500, which is the highest capacity drive yet developed for portable PCs, is due to begin shipping in February and should go some way to...
New "ransomware" that locks up a person's PC and demands US$35 to return control to its user is on the prowl, a security researcher said this week.
AOL LLC Friday pulled the plug on Netscape Navigator, the Web browser that once owned the lion's share of the market and that was the focus of a landmark federal antitrust case against Microsoft Corp.
New rules will go into effect on Jan. 1 that prohibit air passengers in the U.S. from carrying spare lithium batteries in their checked baggage.
Microsoft Corp. product managers Friday claimed that a data corruption bug in Windows Home Server crops up only when the system is under an "extreme load," but also defended their decision to sound a general alarm before they had completed their inve...
Microsoft Corp. acknowledged on Dec. 18 that a software patch issued earlier in the month for Internet Explorer had crippled the Web browser for some users.
A multi-functional collaborative tool that can help your business achieve a high level of business efficiency. Find out more in this business manager's review of the Sharp Huddle Board.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSecurity Analyst - Operational SupportOther
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCWorkforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant HillsNSW
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- TPEL1 Business AnalystACT
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- FTPHP Team LeadNSW
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther