Researchers at Southern Illinois University Carbondale (SIUC) have received US$1 million from the Federal Highway Administration to build a network of Internet-based wireless sensors and databases that would alert authorities in real time about the h...
After teasing the public for a while, Dell on Friday revealed an all-in-one computer that combines the monitor and CPU in one box.
Users won't be booting up Vista PCs any time soon, according to a recent survey, which revealed a majority of IT professionals worry that migrating to Vista will reduce stability and introduce too much complexity into their environments.
Nortel Networks and IBM are providing a software toolkit and other products that would let companies provide Web services using unified communications equipment. The manufacturers are initially targeting the retail and health-care sectors but will al...
Linux has already permanently changed the enterprise desktop landscape, and is set to grow further, according to a new report from Forrester Research.
An update issued by Apple yesterday appears to have solved most of the screen freezing problems iMac users have been reporting since August, according to messages posted on support forums.
When Danny Sabbah became general manager of IBM's Rational division in 2005, he set out to make changes in the organization. Sabbah said Friday that this transformation is well under way.
A VMWare official on Friday scoffed at Oracle's contention that its recent entry into the virtualization market performs better than "the existing leader server virtualization product."
With Advanced Micro Devices on thin ice with severe pressure from chip rival Intel and four consecutive quarterly net losses, the cash infusion by an Abu Dhabi government investment arm could help the struggling chip maker remain competitive.
Enterprises hoping to maintain tight control over future adoption of mobile technologies should open their minds and embrace the notion that consumer devices will continue to filter their way into the workplace, whether they like it or not, according...
Storm, the botnet-building Trojan horse, has come up with another twist to dupe users into infecting their PCs with malware, a security researcher said last week.
Yet another sophisticated Web-based attack against eBay and its users is being investigated by a Tel Aviv-based security vendor that discovered a similar attack two months ago involving a custom-made bot designed to steal accounts.
A rash of hypervisor virtualization announcements recently from Microsoft, Oracle and Sun signal the game is on to beat down leader VMware and jump in the corporate virtualization revolution.
Sun and a consortium of other businesses are going to lower Blackbox self-contained computing facilities into a Japanese coal mine to set up an underground data center, using up to 50 percent less power than a ground-level data center.
If you're dreading making the trek to crowded malls this holiday season, but you're not a big fan of the static Internet shopping experience, Brookstone is offering a compromise -- a 3-D virtual store that it say looks just like its physical stores.
Need an all-in-one printer for your fast paced mobile lifestyle? Read this review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplications Sales ExecutiveNSW
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTMaster SchedulerACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- CCDeveloper - ASP.Net - Sencha Ext JSVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTTechnical Business Analysts, Banking, LendingOther
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- CCNetwork Architect - part time contract, Sydney Western SuburbsNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW