Nearly two-dozen different laptop models sold by Hewlett-Packard Co. ship with software plagued with multiple zero-day vulnerabilities, security researchers said Wednesday.
The Iranian computing research center that says it built a supercomputer with Advanced Micro Devices' Opteron processors has removed from its Web site photographs showing a possible link to the United Arab Emirates as a source of the chips. But somet...
The US Patent and Trademark Office Tuesday published an Apple request for a patent of a system designed to protect falling storage devices by enabling sensors within the devices to enact a temporary safety protocol if any subtle change in gravity or ...
Microsoft released seven security bulletins this week that patch 11 vulnerabilities in Windows, Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player and other parts of the operating system. Two of the bugs are currently being exploited by attackers, Microsoft con...
Microsoft released the first major update to Office 2007 this week, with company managers calling it a "typical service pack" that focuses on collecting existing fixes rather than introducing a raft of new features.
YouTube's technology for finding videos posted without the copyright holder's permission may be useless to identify footage posted to the site from Led Zeppelin's reunion concert on Monday.
Microsoft on Tuesday withdrew an offer of free copies of Windows Vista Ultimate and Office 2007 in exchange for consumers agreeing to install monitoring software, saying it had exhausted the supply of software.
Microsoft continues to make acquisitions to boost its online services and advertising strategy. Early Wednesday the company said it snapped up Multimap, a UK company that provides online mapping for Europe, North America and Australia.
IBM upgraded its identity management capabilities with tools to help customers manage user access to sensitive information, the company said Wednesday.
For the past three years researchers at the Australian National University have developed and are now commercialising an unhackable means of transmitting information that is much more secure than existing methods.
Vodafone Australia has announced new plans to upgrade its national mobile broadband network in the next 12 months. The new network is designed to increase the company's delivery of High Speed Pack Access coverage to 95 per cent of the Australian popu...
A Web site is offering people the chance to offset their infidelity by paying random strangers to remain faithful, in a satirical bid to highlight their view of carbon offsetting as an "inadequate" and "misguided" response to climate change.
Nokia continues to pursue the emerging near-field communications technology with an investment in Inside Contactless.
Optus today announced plans to expand its satellite network across Australia with two additional hub stations and thousands of Very Small Aperture Terminals (VSATs).
Web 2.0 will take on an increasingly important enterprise role in 2008, but CIOs have a ways to go before harnessing the full value of collaborative technologies like blogs, RSS feeds and wikis.
Find out what are the top 5 features you should look out for when purchasing a gaming laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTService ManagerOther
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project ManagerACT
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTCampaign AnalystOther