Symantec's local managing director, David Sykes, and regional channel director, John Donovan, have abruptly left their posts.
Up to 1000 Salesforce.com customers in Australia fear their corporate data is in the hands of hackers after the company was targetted by a phishing scam and one of the vendor's employees was tricked into divulging a corporate password this week.
The MySpace pages for singer Alicia Keys and other musicians were hacked with a seemingly new type of hack, a security expert said.
The ambitious plan to blanket 1,500 square miles of California's Silicon Valley with a wireless network may be on the edge of stalling, still unable to raise funds for even two one-square-mile.test sites, according to a recent column in the San Jose ...
Bomgar has allied itself with BMC Software so their platforms can talk to each other and make it simpler to resolve trouble tickets. Bomgar makes Bomgar Box, a remote-control appliance designed for help desks to take over remote machines for maintena...
After its CEO got caught bashing competitors and talking up his company's stock in anonymous Internet forum posts, Whole Foods Market Inc. late last week changed its corporate conduct policy to ban company leaders from posting anything online about t...
The operators of a New York business have been charged with running a massive identity-theft and money-laundering operation that raked in more than US$35 million over a four-year period.
Despite what skeptical industry analysts and leery CIOs may say, a new poll shows that a large majority of iPhone fans want to use their favorite device for work and play.
The Red Hat-sponsored Fedora Linux project has released version 8 of its operating system with a host of new features aimed at raising the bar over rival Ubuntu.
To keep up with growing complexities of data center maintenance, IBM announced a new set of self-management tools that can reduce the cost and manpower needed to run data centers.
Emerging markets in Asia (China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam)--led by China--are accounting for an increasing percentage of the IT spending in the healthcare industry across Asia.
Trend Micro introduced a security service for Sony's PlayStation 3 that blocks access to some potentially malicious Web sites. It's Trend's first product aimed at gamers.
The London Stock Exchange opened successfully this morning after being hit late yesterday by a connectivity problem with its Infolect information-broadcast system that prevented some trades being closed.
Fujitsu Siemens Computers continues to bang the green IT drum after unveiling a number of green IT initiatives and predictions at its VisitIT forum in Berlin.
Sony Ericsson has introduced a "world standard" 3G USB modem, and has extended its relationship with Google by announcing its first mobile phone with Google Maps and RSS newsfeeds as standard.
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
- Intel's massive 18-core Core i9 chip starts a bloody battle for enthusiast PCs
- In Win's Winbot is a robotic interactive PC case
- Nvidia's Max-Q finally gives you GeForce GTX 1080 graphics in a thin-and-light laptop
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksWA
- FTApplication Support EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager Performance & ControlsQLD
- CCSenior Project Manger - Global MarketsVIC
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- CCSenior Network Architect - CCIEVIC
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTLead Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPProject Manager - ProcurementQLD
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- FTDelightful Team with a Great Culture Seeking a PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorQLD
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD