Three computer scientists are hoping to turn London's Underground subway system into a thriving network for sharing music unencumbered by copyright.
For some privacy advocates, Google's proposed US$3.1 billion acquisition of DoubleClick represents a major threat.
Two US states have vowed to buy energy efficient computers, in a partnership between the Google-founded Climate Savers Computing Initiative and a National Governors Association program.
Microsoft's Windows Live services and applications will officially emerge from beta this week, and the company is planning a marketing campaign for its online properties that it expects to reach an audience of 10 billion on the Web over the next two ...
Microsoft said it is building its first large data center in Europe and expects to reveal details of a similar facility near Chicago.
An Indian music label has filed a suit against Google and its video sharing site YouTube after the display on YouTube of content on which the Indian company says it holds copyright.
Google's move into the market for smartphone operating software has hyped the idea of a "Gphone," but the new software may take a while to catch on, the head of mobile microprocessor developer ARM said this week.
In a welcome change from the tide of vendor-sponsored green surveys, analyst IDC reports that IT executives' buying decisions are finally going green.
Business innovation will be increasingly driven by collaboration with external partners and customers, exploiting Web 2.0 technology Gartner analysts have predicted.
Rounding out a week that already has seen MySpace.com announce a new advertising network, Facebook this week announced plans for its own new advertising system aimed at allowing businesses to target advertising to users of the popular social networki...
Data centers may not just be getting greener -- they could be getting cheaper, too.
Technologists building the Spring Framework for Java application development are mapping out improvements to the platform as well as determining which versions of Java will no longer be supported by upgrades to the framework.
US Congressman Ron Paul is hot. Image spam is not.
Approximately 165,000 Web sites have been offline since Saturday, thanks to a failed data center migration involving US-based Web hosting company NaviSite.
Symantec Tuesday discussed the integration strategy related to its planned US$350 million acquisition of Vontu, the San Francisco-based maker of data-loss prevention products.
High quality with fast printing option is the smart way to print for small businesses
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
- Get real, Microsoft: If the Surface Pro is a laptop, bundle it with a Type Cover
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPPrincipal Portfolio Officer - One Month Contract - DSITIQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTUAT CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Banking/FinanceNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCConsultant - Hogan Health CheckQLD
- FTData Analyst - BIQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTApplications Project ManagerQLD
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTSupport Analyst - TallymanVIC
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Procurement Specialist | 3mth ContractVIC
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANENSW
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCData ArchitectWA
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW