It probably doesn't give security managers much comfort to hear that the majority of internal employees that pose a significant threat to network security are well-meaning, innocent offenders -- as opposed to those with malice on the mind.
Web applications security testing specialist Cenzic announced the latest version of its flagship scanning platform on Monday, adding new capabilities for inspecting programs utilizing virtualization technologies made by VMWare.
Microsoft has been working to link the upcoming SQL Server 2008 database to the company's software development platforms, with some glitches found along the way, according to two separate Microsoft blog posts.
URAM (user-RAM), a memory technology developed to be embedded on chips, has found a place on mobile TV chipsets developed by Dibcom.
Skype on Monday blamed an "unintentional communication oversight" for not notifying users a month ago that it had patched the Windows version of its voice-over-IP client software against a critical bug.
Via Technologies is shipping a do-it-yourself computer kit, called Artigo, that's based on the credit card-sized Pico-ITX motherboard announced by the company earlier this year.
Toshiba will begin manufacturing flash-based solid-state drives for laptops early next year, which the company said will offer faster boot times and lower power consumption than hard disk drives.
LinkedIn will let developers build applications for its professional networking site, an approach recently undertaken by social networking competitor Facebook, to make its site more interactive, the company said Monday.
Wetpaint today rolled out a hosted service that can help companies use online social communities to foster support for corporate brands and products.
Red Hat on Monday is shipping JBoss Developer Studio, an Eclipse-based IDE that bundles open source tooling and runtime software so that developers do not need to gather these components themselves.
An increasingly large number of patches are being issued for VMware's ESX Server, and system administrators could be struggling to keep up, so says a virtualization blog site Virtualization.info.
Organizers of the Paris on Rails conference that opened Monday were so busy preparing over the weekend that they hadn't heard the good news: Version 2.0 of the Ruby on Rails software development framework was released Friday.
Alcatel-Lucent has announced a Web Services network-security appliance intended to secure access to content and monitor for unauthorized transmission.
Microsoft confirmed it has fixed a bug in its online file storage and sharing service Windows Live FolderShare after users reported problems that the service was deleting files without user authorization.
When the 2008 Olympic Games kick off in Beijing next year, organizers will be using a sophisticated computer system to scan video images of city streets looking for everything from troublemakers to terrorists.
Find out how these 2 reviewers were able to make significant improvements to their small meeting effectiveness
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Team LeadQLD
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT