Lenovo has announced two high-end new PC 'Think' workstations which will go head-to-head with similar products from the stable that invented the brand, IBM.
Yahoo aided the Chinese government in the arrest of a journalist, then its general counsel deliberately or negligently mislead the U.S. Congress about the company's role during 2006 testimony, a senior lawmaker charged this week.
Salesforce.com is warning customers that they may be the targets of malicious software or phishing scams, after one of its employees was tricked into divulging a corporate password.
Hewlett-Packard has pumped up the graphics and processing power on its line of business workstations, introducing a quad-core desktop the company calls the "mother of all workstations."
Microsoft's just-previewed Sync Framework is a "completely different animal" from Google's Gear browser plug-in, the company countered, rejecting comparisons between its synchronization-building tools and Google's offline application add-on and APIs.
A founder of security start-up WabiSabiLabi was among those arrested by Milan police in connection with an ongoing spying scandal at Telecom Italia, according to published reports.
An Australian researcher claims he has come up with a way to boost broadband speeds on ordinary ADSL lines by up to ten times.
Organizers of the 2008 Olympics gave up on plans for online ticket sales Monday, admitting defeat after a crush of eager buyers crashed the ticketing system last week.
Microsoft Monday said it would patch a vulnerability in third-party anti-piracy software bundled with Windows after it acknowledged that hackers are already exploiting the bug.
Physicists at the University of California, Berkeley, have built the world's smallest radio out of single carbon nanotube one ten-thousandth the width of a human hair.
In a bid to beef up counterterrorism, the European Commission Tuesday proposed rules allowing authorities easier access to the databases of Internet service providers, and a system of vetting air passengers entering and leaving the European Union.
Microsoft is positioning its upcoming Windows Server 2008 operating system as a bonanza that, for Web hosting companies, stacks up well against the rival Linux platform, Microsoft officials said.
Google's introduction of its Android device operating system and Open Handset Alliance on Monday could help create just the breed of mobile Linux platform that many enterprise IT managers have been waiting for, industry experts contend.
The fate of a Linux visionary who is charged with murder will be decided in a trial starting Tuesday in Oakland, California, while the fate of the file system he created remains left in the hands of an open-source community rapidly losing interest in...
Phones built with Google's Android operating system may suffer from a lack of interoperability, and enterprise IT executives will probably be wary about supporting multiple devices built with the much-hyped software platform, says Ken Dulaney, a Gart...
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tannenberg expands Verdun's World War I horrors to the Eastern front
- Logitech's excellent C920 webcam is just $50 today
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
- Sennheiser Game Zero review: This headset's sound quality justifies its price
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- FTUAT CoordinatorQLD
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - ImprovementQLD
- TPProject Manager | Applications and Project InitiationQLD
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)WA
- FTRelease / Implementation ManagerSA
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTApplication Support SpecialistQLD
- FTApplication AnalystSA
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerVIC
- CCUAT CoordinatorQLD
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- CCService DeskSA
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.NSW
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC