Web 2.0 will take on an increasingly important enterprise role in 2008, but CIOs have a ways to go before harnessing the full value of collaborative technologies like blogs, RSS feeds and wikis.
Social networking is coming to enterprises, but that doesn't mean the twentysomethings are taking over, Cisco Systems Chairman and CEO John Chambers said Tuesday.
Full quad-play bundling will be slow to take off in the Asia Pacific region with the real action restricted to fixed services in the near term.
A little bit of chutzpah has gone a long way for one musician. Concert goers at last weekend's Homebake music festival in Sydney were the latest to find out why, as they heard the sounds of award winning producer and vocal artist, Gotye.
Cisco is expanding the reach of its TelePresence technology by demonstrating how carriers can support secure business-to-business conferences and separately by showing Cisco support for lower quality, traditional videoconferencing gear in its high-de...
Researchers at Google and the Georgia Institute of Technology are studying a virtually undetectable form of attack that quietly controls where victims go on the Internet.
A data center in central London, reportedly belonging to Verizon Business, has been robbed by thieves dressed as policemen.
Two people have been sentenced for their participation in a massive phishing operation busted up by Italian authorities in July.
Philippe Starck, the French designer who champions simplicity over form, has proclaimed Amazon's Kindle e-book reader "almost modern" but "a bit sad."
Sales of Asustek Computer's Eee PC have soared in its first few months on the market, but success may be its undoing. Rivals are already developing products to compete with the low-cost laptop PC, market researcher Gartner says.
In a year that has seen bullying in blogs, pedophiles on MySpace and an ongoing privacy backlash against Facebook, it was appropriate that this year's Le Web 3 conference started Tuesday with a panel discussion about the "dark side" of Web 2.0.
Using a Cisco TelePresence videoconferencing system to communicate live with IT leaders in other cities, CEO John Chambers kicked off Cisco's annual analyst conference this week.
Dell on Tuesday made its first foray into the tablet PC market, unveiling the 3.5-pound, 12.1 inch Latitude XT.
Mozilla said developers have handed off the second beta of Firefox 3.0 to internal testing, and will ship the next preview of the open-source browser before the end of the year.
Microsoft has released its monthly set of security patches, fixing critical flaws in the Windows desktop.
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTContract Specialist - TelecomOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- FTSecurity System AnalystOther
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- CCLevel 1 Help DeskNSW
- TPProject Scheduler/CoordinatorQLD
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTService Desk EngineerOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD