The decision by Verizon Wireless to start testing LTE (Long-Term Evolution) mobile technology for rollout early in the next decade may lead to an even bigger change down the road.
At the worldwide technical workshop for the upcoming Windows Server 2008 on the Microsoft campus this week, Canadian industry execs gathered to discuss what the product features might mean for IT professionals, and what kind of uptake might occur in ...
Telco Perl is being used to empower IVR telephony developers to eliminate the typical technical restrictions of proprietary systems to create new services in a shorter time and at lower cost.
Sprint has told <a href="http://www.sktelecom.com/">SK Telecom</a> "no thanks" to a proposed US$5 billion investment offer, according to a report in today's <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119636928059308359.html?mod=djemalert&apl=y&r=334707...
JB Hi-Fi is now the exclusive retailer of Freshtel's branded Internet phone products.
European media group Vivendi plans to acquire a majority stake in leading computer games publisher Activision and merge the company with its own gaming unit to form what will likely be the world's largest third-party publisher of computer games.
The UK government has accused the Chinese of hacking into the computer systems of some of its leading companies, according reports published by the English press over the weekend.
Edward Zander's departure as CEO from Motorola, announced Friday, should spark intense examination by incoming CEO Greg Brown into which markets the cell phone and communications equipment maker should focus on.
Dell experienced a drop in its US consumer business, but managed to record revenue growth for the third quarter boosted by an increase in global notebook sales.
In a move that could save it tens off millions of dollars in lawsuit damages, TJX Companies Friday announced that it will pay up to US$40.9 million to Visa card issuers who may have been affected by a massive data breach disclosed by the retailer in ...
Ed Zander will step down as CEO of Motorola at the end of the year as the company battles with declining revenue and profit.
Tasmania's Department of Premier and Cabinet will procure a whole of government licence for server virtualization software to replace individual purchasing by each government department in the state.
Corporate customers are ditching local mobile service providers because of expensive and confusing off-the-shelf contracts.
BigAir Group Limited last week announced Melbourne's first metropolitan 802.16d fixed WiMax network is fully operational.
Australian business leads the rest of the world when it comes to green issues and having an environmental policy in place, according to a global survey covering eight countries.
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTProject SchedulersSA
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW