Linux vendor Mandriva thought it had signed a deal with Nigeria to equip elementary schools with computers and software.
While social networking sites may primarily be the domain of students and recreational use, enterprises can be expected to climb aboard as well, dignitaries said at the Nokia Mobile Mashup 2007 event in California on Thursday.
A new Department of Defense project is trying to use cutting-edge wireless research to create a tactical radio net that can adapt to keep soldiers linked with each other on the battlefield.
Microsoft has released a free module for its just released Office Communications Server 2007 that lets users troubleshoot voice quality issues by monitoring network performance in real-time.
Microsoft has released a free calculator to help companies design storage layouts for the upcoming release of Data Protection Manager 2007.
Skype and 3 Mobile have launched a mobile phone that lets people make free Skype to Skype calls and send free instant messages to other users internationally.
Until recently, the business news media fawned over the Second Life online virtual world. Stories fixated on Second Life "residents" who got rich brokering virtual real estate, or on the numerous corporations and consumer brands rushing to claim thei...
Seagate Technology has agreed to settle a lawsuit by offering customers who purchased a hard drive from the company during the last six years a cash refund or free backup and recovery software.
Telstra has launched a Next G phone designed to be tough enough for the Australian outback.
Sydney Olympic Park - Samsung roll out their AV line-up for the Christmas period.
This year marks the twelfth anniversary of Planet Ark's National Recycling Week (12th-18th November), and the problem of e-waste in Australia is growing bigger and badder with each passing year.
The world's top supercomputers may be performance powerhouses, but they're also energy hogs, often using enough power to light up a small city.
The first-ever "fake codec" Trojan malware for the Apple Macintosh was identified yesterday by Intego, a maker of Internet security software for the Mac.
Google's OpenSocial got a major boost on Thursday when MySpace, the world's most popular social networking site, announced it will participate in the project to streamline the creation and adoption of social Web applications.
Hewlett-Packard pushed the concept of the desktop as a shared information center this week, with the introduction of an upgraded touchscreen PC that lets users record video notes for other family members to view.
A fast and multi-functional printer with all the high end features. The HP OfficeJet is a fine addition to your workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Anker's faster-charging 10,000mAh power bank is $27 right now
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTSharepoint AdministratorQLD
- FTNodeJS and AngularJS DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorQLD
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCService DeskSA
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity Dev Ops and Java DeveloperVIC
- FTReport Developer and Visualisation AnalystQLD
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTSoftware TesterACT
- TPAV Design Specialist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCBusiness Change ManagerNSW
- FTDelivery Analyst | $62 p/hrVIC
- TPAssistant Change Manager | System Implementation ProjectQLD