Telstra has announced it will offer its 1.5 million Next G customers the chance to watch the latest federal election and Australian Idol final results on their mobile phones this weekend.
Microsoft this week said sales of Vista have hit 88 million and the company highlighted a number of customer migrations it says signify that users are gearing up to switch to the year-old OS despite recent surveys that say many are taking a cautious ...
Western Digital has announced new hard drives using up to 40 percent less power than competing drives.
Lawyers, doctors and engineers are professionals. Now, with public confidence in IT ebbing as data thefts dominate headlines, its time for security workers to debate becoming a self-managing group.
Ever wish you had a personal assistant? Someone who could recommend a good restaurant when you're traveling to a new city? Someone who could give you a list of shops where you might find that perfect gift?
Is the software we're using to protect ourselves from online attacks becoming a liability?
Samsung Electronics plans to invest 2 trillion Korean won (US$2.2 billion) in a new LCD production line at a factory it originally opened with Sony -- but Sony will not be investing in the new line, Samsung said.
Benchmark wars are back in the virtualisation world as VMware rebutted Oracle's claim that its newly-released virtualisation hypervisor is three times faster than VMware's.
Apple on Wednesday agreed to settle a patent dispute with Burst.com, ending two years of litigation.
Google increased its share of the US Internet search engine market in October, taking share away from rivals Yahoo and Microsoft, according to market researcher ComScore.
Hotmail co-founder, Sabeer Bhatia, is placing his bets on an online office productivity suite that is positioned to compete with similar offerings from Microsoft and Google.
An expert has released a proof-of-concept program to show how easy it would be for criminals to eavesdrop on the VoIP-based phone calls of any company using the technology.
Windows XP, Microsoft's most popular operating system, sports the same encryption flaws that Israeli researchers recently disclosed in Windows 2000, Microsoft officials confirmed late Tuesday.
T-Mobile will sell an unlocked version of Apple's popular iPhone in Germany while it fights a legal challenge from rival Vodafone, the company said on Wednesday.
A bank in the US has notified an unspecified number of its 3 million customers of a recent data breach involving the potential compromise of their personal data.
Find out what are the top 5 features you should look out for when purchasing a gaming laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon's updated Fire HD 10 is a fast, powerful iPad competitor for $150
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Inside Look: OnePlus Sydney Launch Event
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCIT Service Desk AnalystACT
- FTFTTx Network Area PlannerOther
- FTData Governance and PMO Lead - DW/ BIOther
- FTNetwork Designer - Telecommunications - UrgentOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Software Asset ManagementVIC
- FTTest Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- TPProject Manager - Information ManagementVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- CCSalesforce Technical ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSharepoint AdministratorQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- TPAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT