Microsoft released the first service pack for Exchange Server 2007 on Thursday, fixing software bugs and adding some new features to make the product more stable and useful for business customers. However, Microsoft's Exchange partners said there are...
Instead of labeling the next version of its Silverlight cross-platform browser plug-in 1.1, Microsoft will call it 2.0, and will release a beta version early next year, according to a corporate blog post Thursday.
A former employee of a small California canal system has been charged with installing unauthorized software and damaging the computer used to divert water from the Sacramento River.
Boxbe, a free e-mail filtering service, on Thursday announced several improvements, including integration with Yahoo Mail and beta version of a plug-in for users of Microsoft's Outlook e-mail program.
Automation may continue to reduce the ranks of data center workers, but unified communications technology will make it easier for IT staffers to stay in touch with whoever else survives the ax, according to Gartner.
Yahoo is releasing an upgrade to its Yahoo Widgets platform that accommodates Adobe's Flash multimedia display technology.
The open source industry in 2008 will be marked by more news out of Microsoft, IBM, Oracle and other big IT vendors, less start-up funding, more M&A activity, and an increasingly serious talent shortage.
Greenpeace, the environmental advocacy group, ranks Sony Ericsson as the most environmentally responsible electronics maker while slamming Microsoft and Nintendo for their poor e-waste management efforts as well as for high levels of toxic materials ...
Users should not be fooled by a possible stabilizing in DRAM prices in coming weeks because it's only a speed bump on the way down, analysts say.
Unfazed by the failure of earlier subscription-based PCs from vendors like PeoplePC, Zonbu Wednesday launched an inexpensive subscription notebook that the company claims will free users from the hassle of computer maintenance.
The FBI is investigating the theft of e-mail addresses and passwords from nearly 100 nonprofit organizations, including the American Red Cross, CARE and the American Museum of Natural History in New York City, a Texas company said Wednesday.
Online advertiser Adteractive will pay US$650,000 to settle charges that it used deceptive spam messages to lure people to its Web sites.
Microsoft plans to release by year-end its tool to help user's size deployments of servers such as Exchange and SharePoint.
Yahoo and Adobe are partnering to allow publishers to run dynamically generated ads on PDF files posted on the Web or distributed via e-mail, opening up a new frontier in online advertising.
ABC Innovation - the 'incubator for digital development' at the national broadcaster - is seeking a new off-the-shelf Web Content Management System (WCMS) to produce, manage and deliver content for ABC Online and its associated properties.
Find out how these 2 reviewers were able to make significant improvements to their small meeting effectiveness
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- TPServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesSA
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperVIC
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Scientist - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW