Just days after Microsoft delivered a release candidate preview for Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1), it has quietly issued a similar milestone for Windows XP SP3 to about 15,000 testers, the company said Tuesday.
Nokia Siemens announced an energy-efficient mobile network equipment package, the first announcement of more to come that show a commitment to improving the energy consumption of its network gear, the company said.
ASUS today announced that it has chosen Myer as the Australian retailer for its portable Eee PC.
A critical mass of countries are signing on to a plan for India to invest US$1 billion in the Pan-African e-Network satellite project, a joint initiative with the Africa Union aimed at developing the region's information and communication technology ...
Lust seems to be prevailing over caution for computer users in China who download certain unauthorized copies of Ang Lee's latest film: some of them are receiving dozens of viruses instead.
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) port shipments in the third quarter made up over 20 percent of worldwide Ethernet switch port shipments, according to Dell'Oro Group.
A study has discovered that while retailers are physically securing their businesses to prevent theft, they are not taking the same precautions with their wireless security.
Red Hat has followed up its release of release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.1 two weeks ago with an update to its older RHEL 4 line of operating systems, including kernel updates and hardware tweaks.
Monster.com took a portion of its Web site offline Monday as researchers reported that it had been compromised by an IFrame attack and was being used to infect visitors with a multi-exploit attack kit.
Enterprise IT shops looking for more options in computer operating systems now have another choice to evaluate -- Apple's Mac OS X Leopard client software and Mac OS X Leopard Server have both been officially certified as meeting the latest Unix 03 s...
Chancellor Alistair Darling has blamed a breach of internal procedures at HM Revenue and Customs for the loss of 25 million child benefit records.
Our look at AMD's Spider desktop platform reveals impressive technology but disappointing results. Can AMD compete if its high-end chip is slower than a $US230 Intel CPU?
Symantec is refusing to comment directly on claims in The Australian newspaper that it has "announced layoffs to its 600-strong workforce in Australia and New Zealand."
Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) is not measurably faster than the original stock edition, a Florida-based developer of performance testing and network metrics software said.
Speculation that Apple's iPhone is itself "phoning home" to the company with personal information, including which stocks users are tracking, is probably off base, a German security Web site said.
Find out what are the top 5 features you should look out for when purchasing a gaming laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Apple Watch Series 3 reviews: The good, the bad, and the ugly
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Network EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- FTSenior Oracle DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- FTProject Coordinator - Heavy Vehicle Regulation & LegislationOther
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideSA
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCNetwork Triage Operational SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceWA
- CCProject Manager - Audio VisualNSW
- CCSenior SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - ProcessOther
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- TPService Desk Team LeaderVIC
- FTSenior Services EngineerSA
- FTBilling Consultant - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther