Hotmail co-founder, Sabeer Bhatia, is placing his bets on an online office productivity suite that is positioned to compete with similar offerings from Microsoft and Google.
An expert has released a proof-of-concept program to show how easy it would be for criminals to eavesdrop on the VoIP-based phone calls of any company using the technology.
Windows XP, Microsoft's most popular operating system, sports the same encryption flaws that Israeli researchers recently disclosed in Windows 2000, Microsoft officials confirmed late Tuesday.
T-Mobile will sell an unlocked version of Apple's popular iPhone in Germany while it fights a legal challenge from rival Vodafone, the company said on Wednesday.
A bank in the US has notified an unspecified number of its 3 million customers of a recent data breach involving the potential compromise of their personal data.
Storing large project files separately in its 20 offices worked fine for environmental engineering firm GEI Consultants until employees with different specialties had to start collaborating on jobs.
A serious security flaw in Apple Mail, patched more than a year ago in "Tiger," also known as Mac OS X 10.4, has reared its head again in the latest version of the operating system, according to Heise Security.
As commercial sales of One Laptop Per Child's XO laptop close on Monday, a user tracking the nonprofit effort said continued commercial availability of the laptop could benefit OLPC's nonprofit effort, the XO manufacturer and children using it as a l...
With its stoush with Telstra nearing to completion, South Australian Internet Service Provider, Adam Internet, is readying to launch its ULL broadband or 'naked DSL' service to the marketplace.
Even if you never use Amazon.com's new Kindle e-reader to download books wirelessly, the device is the forerunner of a number of limited-purpose wireless devices that are expected to hit the market in the next few years.
Researchers at comScore are expecting a solid online shopping season, but another research group isn't so sure.
Verizon took its 100Gbps optical network</a> out for a test spin last week by transmitting a live video feed for over 312 miles from Tampa to Miami.
As one of the early employees at global open source database company MySQL AB, Arjen Lentz has moved on and started Open Query to bring open source database training to the masses.
Religious reformer Martin Luther may have nailed 95 objections to Catholic Church practices to the door of a church in Germany. But that's nothing compared to the 3,522 comments that Microsoft's Office Open XML document format attracted from the nati...
Oracle may be signaling its intention to strong-arm customers over to its new virtualization platform, but Microsoft is doing just the opposite.
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTService desk supportACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTPython DeveloperOther