Researchers at comScore are expecting a solid online shopping season, but another research group isn't so sure.
Verizon took its 100Gbps optical network</a> out for a test spin last week by transmitting a live video feed for over 312 miles from Tampa to Miami.
As one of the early employees at global open source database company MySQL AB, Arjen Lentz has moved on and started Open Query to bring open source database training to the masses.
Religious reformer Martin Luther may have nailed 95 objections to Catholic Church practices to the door of a church in Germany. But that's nothing compared to the 3,522 comments that Microsoft's Office Open XML document format attracted from the nati...
Oracle may be signaling its intention to strong-arm customers over to its new virtualization platform, but Microsoft is doing just the opposite.
Mozilla plans to release a bugfix for its Firefox browser next week, repairing a long-standing security flaw in the software.
The Free Software Foundation has published a new open-source software license aimed at developers whose code is used for software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications.
The news last week that Dell signed an agreement to acquire Everdream, a SaaS (Software as a Service) vendor for remote management of desktops, was further evidence of a once phenomenally successful high-tech company trying to change its product off...
Open source mobile broadband is doomed unless carriers, software developers and device manufacturers are willing to completely rethink how they secure mobile data, Mocana CEO Adrian Turner says.
Mozilla late Monday released the first beta of Firefox 3.0, but continued to warn most users to stick with production Version 2.0.
Plaxo, the first company to launch applications built using Google's OpenSocial APIs, has seen a surge in traffic in the three weeks since the APIs were released.
The Software Freedom Law Center, an organization focused on protecting open-source and free software, has filed copyright lawsuits against two US companies, alleging that they are redistributing software in violation of the GNU GPL (General Public Li...
Mozilla has released a beta version of Firefox 3.0, moving its next-generation browser one step closer to general release.
The flaw in Windows 2000's random number generator uncovered by Israeli researchers is a vulnerability -- but not a security vulnerability, Microsoft said late last week as it left users wondering if newer versions of the operating system shared the...
Just days after Microsoft delivered a release candidate preview for Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1), it has quietly issued a similar milestone for Windows XP SP3 to about 15,000 testers, the company said Tuesday.
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- TPPremier Field Engineer (PFE)ACT
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC