The Web 2.0 phenomenon - wikis, RSS feeds, social-networking platforms and mash-ups - soon will become a common mode of operation for enterprise IT, experts at the Interop New York 2007 conference said here this week.
A newly discovered capability of the Storm worm could invalidate results churned out by NAC products, attendees at Interop New York learned last week.
Symantec's Altiris division has shown off the first fruits of its acquisition after unveiling a workflow tool.
NetIQ has introduced software the company says will help enterprise IT managers automate processes around network and security operations and distributed application performance management.
Qwest unveiled its managed communication service for midsize businesses that integrates both voice and data into a single network.
Microsoft has announced that a key API of its hypervisor technology will be open sourced.
Authorities are warning of yet another scam targeting online loan applicants. This time it's an advance fee loan scheme involving MortgageTree Lending, a company that is finding plenty of victims online.
There are worse things in life than getting bopped in the head with a heavy orange box. Paying US$120 million to settle a patent dispute is likely one of them.
3 Mobile has just announced the launch of their first fully written and produced TV program, available exclusively to 3 Mobile customers. 'The Pitch' TV will be screened on each day of cricket throughout the Australian summer. Check out some photos o...
NEC is selling what it says is the fastest vector supercomputer in the world.
The One Laptop Per Child Project (OLPC) is toying with a novel source of power for its low-cost XO laptops: cows.
Intel this week is expected to open a new factory to accelerate the production of chips using a 45-nanometer manufacturing process, slated to be used for its upcoming Penryn chips.
Asian governments are pivotal to Red Hat's goal of earning 60 percent of its revenue from outside the US by the end of 2009, said Matthew Szulik, the company's chairman, chief executive officer, and president.
Microsoft Thursday denied that its enterprise update service was forcing all Windows XP systems to install a new edition of Windows Desktop Search, and instead said that the new software hitting desktops had been previously approved by administrators...
BEA System's board of directors has named an acquisition price to competitor and suitor Oracle: $US21 a share, $4 more than Oracle's initial offer.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTProject Manager HFC Capacity ManagementVIC
- FTWeb Content WriterACT
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTImplementation Engineer - NetApp DATA ONTAPWA
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore SydneyNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTLead ArchitectVIC
- CCSQL Server Database Specialist l Bathurst LocationNSW
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMOVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerNSW
- FTSoftware TesterACT
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity Dev Ops and Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerQLD
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW