Managing virtual server environments topped the list of IT management concerns at a recent conference, while adopting best practices failed to resonate with as many respondents.
Advanced Micro Devices took a step toward delivering its next-generation Phenom processor, launching graphics cards that will work with the upcoming processor to provide better graphics.
Virtualization is one of the hottest topics in the IT industry, and for good reason. Server virtualization brings many benefits: hardware consolidation, better resource utilization, lower capital and operating expenses, and greater flexibility to mee...
The importance of high-performance computing was starkly revealed this week by some numbers released by IDC: One in four of all microprocessors shipped Thursday are being installed in HPC systems.
It has been billed by some as American Idol meets Silicon Valley -- a new contest that will award three would-be entrepreneurs venture capital and other amenities needed to launch new Web 2.0 companies.
A forum later this month seeks to shed some light on the increasingly complex area of rights protection in the digital music age.
The latest version of Microsoft's entry-level accounting program for small businesses released this week can handle accounts in Spanish and English, and integrates with more online banking services than the previous version.
Malware distributors are increasingly using "passing off" techniques to get their programs on to the PCs of UK-based users, new statistics from security vendor Webroot suggest.
Colossus, the world's first electronic computer, is up and running again.
There may be all kinds of technology issues, business plan problems and potential failures to address before the mobile Internet becomes a success. But for Tim Berners-Lee there's really only one issue.
Cisco is introducing a gateway switch that boosts the performance of applications that rely on interactions between InfiniBand-clustered servers and network-attached storage- and Fibre Channel-based storage devices.
Microsoft Wednesday released Windows Vista SP1 RC Preview to 15,000 testers as part of its private beta program.
Microsoft Tuesday shipped the first public beta of its Windows HPC Server 2008, the successor to its Windows Compute Cluster Server 2003 for high-performance computing.
The top executives of Sun Microsystems and Dell joined forces at the Oracle OpenWorld user conference on Wednesday to unveil an agreement that lets Dell offer Sun's Solaris operating system on its PowerEdge servers.
In one of its biggest update days in memory, Apple late Wednesday patched 41 vulnerabilities in Mac OS X, rolled out the long-anticipated (and likely last) update for Tiger, quashed 10 bugs in the Windows version of Safari and upgraded a slew of othe...
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- PTMultiple Security AnalystsACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- CCFunctional TesterVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTUNIX/Linux System AdministratorACT
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW