Virtualization is one of the hottest topics in the IT industry, and for good reason. Server virtualization brings many benefits: hardware consolidation, better resource utilization, lower capital and operating expenses, and greater flexibility to mee...
The importance of high-performance computing was starkly revealed this week by some numbers released by IDC: One in four of all microprocessors shipped Thursday are being installed in HPC systems.
It has been billed by some as American Idol meets Silicon Valley -- a new contest that will award three would-be entrepreneurs venture capital and other amenities needed to launch new Web 2.0 companies.
A forum later this month seeks to shed some light on the increasingly complex area of rights protection in the digital music age.
The latest version of Microsoft's entry-level accounting program for small businesses released this week can handle accounts in Spanish and English, and integrates with more online banking services than the previous version.
Malware distributors are increasingly using "passing off" techniques to get their programs on to the PCs of UK-based users, new statistics from security vendor Webroot suggest.
Colossus, the world's first electronic computer, is up and running again.
There may be all kinds of technology issues, business plan problems and potential failures to address before the mobile Internet becomes a success. But for Tim Berners-Lee there's really only one issue.
Cisco is introducing a gateway switch that boosts the performance of applications that rely on interactions between InfiniBand-clustered servers and network-attached storage- and Fibre Channel-based storage devices.
Microsoft Wednesday released Windows Vista SP1 RC Preview to 15,000 testers as part of its private beta program.
Microsoft Tuesday shipped the first public beta of its Windows HPC Server 2008, the successor to its Windows Compute Cluster Server 2003 for high-performance computing.
The top executives of Sun Microsystems and Dell joined forces at the Oracle OpenWorld user conference on Wednesday to unveil an agreement that lets Dell offer Sun's Solaris operating system on its PowerEdge servers.
In one of its biggest update days in memory, Apple late Wednesday patched 41 vulnerabilities in Mac OS X, rolled out the long-anticipated (and likely last) update for Tiger, quashed 10 bugs in the Windows version of Safari and upgraded a slew of othe...
Buried under the surface of Oracle's Monday announcement that it plans to get into the virtualization market is the fact that the company won't support its database and many other applications if they are running on virtualization software from VMwar...
Google has explained the choices it offers developers, at a public demonstration of the Android software development kit in London.
Find out how these 2 reviewers were able to make significant improvements to their small meeting effectiveness
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 4 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 5 First Look: Nikon D850
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- CCSAP Business Analyst OR functional AnalystNSW
- TPProject ServicesACT
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD