Noted hacker HD Moore has publicly posted exploits that take advantage of a vulnerability in Apple's iPhone, the same flaw that's been used by others to unlock the smart phone so it will work on non-AT&T networks.
The hackers behind the pernicious, persistent Storm Trojan are getting ready to slice off pieces of the botnet created by their malware so that they can "sell" the compromised computers to spammers and denial-of-service attackers, a researcher said t...
BlueCat Networks Tuesday announced it had equipped its IP address management platform with the ability to manage Microsoft Windows DNS and DHCP servers.
Despite Microsoft's grand pronouncements that its unified communications launch signals a revolution in the way corporate workers interact, users and experts alike say the conversion will be a slow evolution that includes careful planning, budgeting ...
The wireless revolution sweeping consumer electronics has manufacturers of devices that need long life from a small battery struggling to find a complementary wireless technology. Makers of sensors for sports, health and fitness are in this camp, whi...
As technology continues to evolve, so do malicious attacks that are often associated with the Internet. According to some industry insiders, Canadians aren't aware of or taking these problems and attacks seriously enough.
Virtual Iron (VI) has announced that IBM and HP will be bundling its Xen-based virtualization system with their server hardware.
Backup volumes in many organizations have grown so large they are causing business disruption by tying up systems, storage, and network capacity and hogging valuable IT resources, according to a recent survey commissioned by storage management softwa...
Online retailer Overstockoutlet has recalled some of its bicycles and withdrawn them from sale following a notice by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) that they contravened product safety standards.
Nortel said Dell will offer its North American customers all of Nortel's enterprise products and services, including those developed under an alliance with Microsoft.
EMC is one of the biggest names in the world of managing and storing information, but until just a few months ago the company didn't have a good system for governing employee access rights to unstructured data.
Caring for an aging population, giving manual-labor jobs to illegal immigrants and keeping production costs down as worker wages rise sound like issues reserved for a political campaign. But panelists at a recent discussion at the Massachusetts Insti...
If you use a secure wireless network, hackers may be able to steal data from your computer in the time it takes to have a cup of coffee.
Hewlett-Packard maintained its lead over Dell as the world's largest PC supplier in the third quarter of 2007, extending a slim margin it established last year, market researcher IDC said this week.
Apple reversed course this week and confirmed it would open the iPhone and iPod Touch to outside developers.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Delivery Lead - BillingVIC
- FTERP Business AnalystOther
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Designer, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantOther
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCMultiple Front End Developers | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js | Knockout |QLD
- FTSenior DBAOther
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperOther
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerSA