Facebook presented its master plan for boosting its advertising revenue now that it has the challenge of living up to its stratospheric US$15 billion valuation.
BIOS maker Phoenix Technologies' plans to market a new application platform the company claims will solve a number of problems endemic to Microsoft's Windows platform might be taken as a provocative gesture at their longtime partner. But Redmond's im...
This week's announcement of the Android open mobile platform by Google and dozens of other companies could provoke the kinds of industry battles seen with other Linux-based initiatives, where incumbent, established players fight newcomers.
The US Marine Corps intends to take server virtualization technology into war -- literally -- as part of an effort to improve its IT deployments on the battlefield.
Startup HiveLive Monday emerged from stealth mode and unveiled its new social networking service designed to connect people and information around what the company calls Hives.
3PAR has rolled out software for divvying up its high-end disk arrays logically rather than physically.
Trend Micro has announced Version 5.0 of its Mobile Security software for the Microsoft Windows Mobile and Symbian/S60 mobile-device platforms, adding an encryption capability to protect data at rest.
As Microsoft readies the launch of a second version of its Data Protection Manager storage technology, users disagree on whether it will boost the vendor's position among corporate storage administrators.
Microsoft has made a dramatic statement about its future in enterprise search by introducing a free search server along with a licensed version, both of which align with search software already offered via SharePoint Server.
Lenovo has announced two high-end new PC 'Think' workstations which will go head-to-head with similar products from the stable that invented the brand, IBM.
Yahoo aided the Chinese government in the arrest of a journalist, then its general counsel deliberately or negligently mislead the U.S. Congress about the company's role during 2006 testimony, a senior lawmaker charged this week.
Salesforce.com is warning customers that they may be the targets of malicious software or phishing scams, after one of its employees was tricked into divulging a corporate password.
Hewlett-Packard has pumped up the graphics and processing power on its line of business workstations, introducing a quad-core desktop the company calls the "mother of all workstations."
Microsoft's just-previewed Sync Framework is a "completely different animal" from Google's Gear browser plug-in, the company countered, rejecting comparisons between its synchronization-building tools and Google's offline application add-on and APIs.
A founder of security start-up WabiSabiLabi was among those arrested by Milan police in connection with an ongoing spying scandal at Telecom Italia, according to published reports.
A label printer that is fast, reliable and does not disappoint! Read this event manager's review to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- FTChange ConsultantOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTConsultant - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC