If you're a multi-core fan but could never afford it, think again. AMD's new Ryzen 5 and Ryzen 7 makes powerful multi-core CPUs within reach to all
The battle between Intel and AMD is heating up. At Computex in Taipei on Tuesday, Intel previewed its mammoth Core i9 processor.
Nvidia's new Max-Q technology can squeeze GTX 1080 graphics into super thin laptops
Intel showed for the first time at Computex in Taipei a prototype wireless HTC Vive virtual reality headset
The card-sized PC packs a CPU, memory, storage and wireless modules and is coming in August 2017. HP, Dell and Lenovo are early backers.
The TR4 socket for AMD's Threadripper CPUs is utterly massive.
HTC will launch a wireless version of the Vive virtual reality headset in early 2018.
Dell's Inspiron 27 7000 breaks many AiO stereotypes with its game-ready Ryzen-Radeon configurations and upgradable design.
Intel's answer to AMD's Threadripper are new Core i9 and Core i7 X-series chips with new overclocking capabilities and a brand-new chipset.
In Win's Winbot PC case mod is robotically controlled by your movements and designed for one thing: to take better selfies.
Nvidia's Max-Q technology could make thin-and-light laptops game-ready at last, with advanced thermals and other efficiencies.
Launceston will become the country’s first gigabit city thanks to a rollout by local telco, Launtel.
A major British Airways crash has highlighted the importance for businesses of testing backup systems and disaster recovery procedures to ensure that they work as planned.
Asus' new VivoBooks reject cheap plastic construction, and come loaded up with options.
Asus has a trio of new computers in its ZenBook range that boast lightweight and powerful features, led by the ZenBook Flip S.
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google $2.72 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Capacity PlannerOther
- TPProject Manager - Student Management SystemVIC
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTContract ManagerACT
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork Performance TesterNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTMid-Level Business AnalystOther