With so much of our lives entwined with mobile devices, it’s vital to ensure we have strong mobile security in place to protect our personal information and data.
Security remains a big concern with IoT devices, however. Although improvements have been made, new types of vulnerabilities remain.
If you don’t know much about Artificial Intelligence (AI) or how it will reshape enterprise IT, it’s time to get up to speed because the market is rapidly maturing.
Folding phones are the next big thing, but here are three potential obstacles they need to conquer first.
Mobile World Congress is full of prototype phones that promise a future of folding handsets and blazing-fast 5G speeds. Just don't believe the hype.
In Barcelona, we will witness how artificial intelligence (AI) and intelligent technologies are becoming ingrained in peoples’ lives and jobs – and the growing interest in responsible AI.
Samsung is rolling out its new One UI OS to the Galaxy S9 and soon-to-be-released Galaxy S10, but it's not the usual boring refresh.
The future might around the corner but it’s far from imminent - and there is a distinction to be made.
The days of Steam being your only option on PCs are long gone if you want to play today's hottest triple-A games.
Samsung has once again teased the potential unveiling of a new folding phone, but will really get to see it this time? Here are three possible scenarios.
In this episode of The Full Nerd, we dive deep into AMD's Radeon VII and the overall state of graphics cards. Buckle up.
Here are ten reasons to know when it’s time to retire your conventional branch routers:
If we're ever going to get a Wear OS watch to challenge Apple's dominance, some things will have change. Here are three ways to do it.
A leaked Samsung video has the Internet buzzing about what appears to be the first look at its folding Galaxy phone. I hate to burst your bubble, but this ain't the Galaxy F.
Technology has never moved faster. As it evolves, and new ideas come to fruition, technological change will continue to have an impact on our everyday lives whether it’s at work or at home.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a hot technology with consumers. The idea of a fully connected home, and the convenience and comfort that provides, is too good to resist. ABI Research predicts the global smart home market alone will reach $123 billion by 2022
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- 5 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia's $99 Jetson Nano Developer Kit brings GPU-supercharged AI smarts to maker projects
- RTX on GTX: Nvidia is enabling ray tracing on some GeForce GTX graphics cards
- Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- Logitech G935 review: Slight upgrade to an old favorite
- Pure, progressive and principled: What goes into a modern Nokia handset?
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?