Google demonstrated its next-gen Assistant during its I/O conference and it ran circles around Siri both in speed and privacy.
The Pixel 3a is more than a cheaper version of the Pixel 3—it's a statement that the Pixel is more than a handset.
In this episode of The Full Nerd, the gang talks speeds, feeds, and chips.
Two screen are better than one. At least, that’s the theory. However, there are a few things to consider first before buying into the hype around foldable smartphones.
If you've finally had enough of your Apple Butterfly keyboard problems, here's five PCs that can replace your MacBook
Google's shown it can kill off a product when it no longer deserves to live. We know a few more products that are ready to die, if only Google could help.
It turns out that the most important app for a virtual assistant appliance might be the one you create yourself.
This might sound crazy but I think there’s a good chance that the future of Blizzard’s Overwatch franchise lies in the mobile market.
Huawei's P30 Pro has a bigger screen, way better cameras, wireless charging, and water resistance than the P30, which still costs $800.
While Google has talked plenty about how good their service will be, they’ve said remarkably little about why it’ll succeed where others have failed beyond simply having more resources to work with.
You can ask the Google Assistant about almost anything. Let me ask it about esports.
With so much of our lives entwined with mobile devices, it’s vital to ensure we have strong mobile security in place to protect our personal information and data.
Security remains a big concern with IoT devices, however. Although improvements have been made, new types of vulnerabilities remain.
If you don’t know much about Artificial Intelligence (AI) or how it will reshape enterprise IT, it’s time to get up to speed because the market is rapidly maturing.
Folding phones are the next big thing, but here are three potential obstacles they need to conquer first.
Data science jobs will leap by 28 per cent by 2020 globally, ensuring data scientists are in significant demand. In Australia, the shortage of data scientists already being experienced means those with data skill sets are well compensated, with a salary range of $63,000 to $139,000.
Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
- A Plague Tale: Innocence review: A grisly, story-driven journey through Medieval France
- Minecraft Earth busts out of the box as a Pokemon Go-inspired mobile AR game
- How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
- The abundance of 'things that can go wrong' at an esports event like IEM Sydney
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?