Google I/O may not have revealed any new hardware, but it did introduce a plethora of ways to integrate Google into everything we do.
As the world around us changes rapidly, it’s critical that organisations don’t overlook the fundamentals of IT management.
There’s no guarantee your business will never be hacked. Ransomware attacks and data exfiltration are plaguing Australia’s IT landscape.
Ransomware is one of the fastest-growing and most lucrative forms of cybercrime in the world. It's malware that encrypts files on your device and is often delivered through an innocent-seeming link in an email or when a “helpful” program is downloade...
We’re seeing a rapid expansion of cloud services to support increasing data storage requirements. And as data becomes more and more critical to success, so too does the ability of the data centre in supporting the growth of cloud solutions.
Given that there has been a spate of insolvencies within the IT channel in recent months, it seems an appropriate time to explore the steps IT resellers and distributors can take to help insulate themselves against the threat of financial collapse.
9 in 10 of us have a smartphone and for millions of people, it’s like an extension of themselves. This area of tech is only going to grow as we as consumers look for more ways to use our smartphones and tablets to entertain, shop, network, bank, soci...
There is always an urge, when building a PC, to throw the best parts all together and have the fastest monster PC there is. This same logic follows people everywhere and has made its way into laptops as well.
More emphasis than ever is being placed on enterprises to create an amazing UX with their mobile apps. As If delivering error free apps was not pressured enough these superior quality apps must be delivered faster than the competition while facing a...
The PC industry has faithfully followed Moore’s Law since Gordon Moore first announced in 1965 that the density of transistors on a chip will double every year.
It’s no secret that consumers today are exposed to more marketing messages than ever before, many of which go unnoticed. To break through the rabble, marketers need a way to keep their customers engaged.
It’s been over a year since Apple Pay arrived in Australia, garnering mixed reactions from businesses, consumers and, of course, the major banks.
AMD's new Ryzen CPUs are generating as much controversy, confusion, and misinformation as they are excitement. We examine the perceptions and give you the reality.
Sure, the CIA can hack your TV, but public posts on Facebook could really hurt you.
That proposal, from Bill Gates, could do much to ease the social strains caused by automation.
A fast and multi-functional printer with all the high end features. The HP OfficeJet is a fine addition to your workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop SupportACT
- FTWeb Developer - 2 PositionsQLD
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- FTSoftware and Applications Programmer (Java Developer)ACT
- FTData Analyst - 12 months Fixed Term ContractVIC
- TPTechnical AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager - Salesforce ImplementationVIC
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Data EngineerNSW
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- TPUAT CoordinatorQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere Message Broker / Java)SA
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSQL Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW