Back in our day, when we told the teacher the dog ate our homework, we meant it had chewed up a few sheets of paper. But now canines have to take more radical action if they are going to destroy your prized essay, as one schoolchild found out when th...
We gather to mourn the passing of Napster -- or at least mourn its evolution into a different virtual life-form.
If a network is a neighborhood, it's not a friendly one. Devices don't talk to one another, let alone acknowledge the others exist. They require all kinds of help (from us) to settle in and start working. Wouldn't it be great if devices come into the...
There's been a lot of press lately about Lindows, a new operating system that purports to run both Linux and Windows applications. Much of the press ink is devoted to a lawsuit from Microsoft Corp. alleging trademark infringement. When will Microsoft...
DVD test table
If death, taxes and Microsoft profits are certainties, then uncertainty can be defined by trying to pick a federal election date. Maybe by the time you read this.
I had been under the impression that most IDE drives automatically remap data as bad sectors develop. Unfortunately, SMART is only smart about monitoring and reporting problems.
What is happening now in the PC sector is the latest incarnation of that rolling tide of change.
Wake up, open source community. The battle is not for the desktop; it is not for the server; it is not for the operating system; it is not for the development environment; it is not about the GNU General Public Licence (GPL) vs. Microsoft's business ...
Back in 1996, I reviewed the brand-new computer game, Tomb Raider, which featured the curvaceous Lara Croft as the chief gun-toter.
Digital photography is still trying to make the leap from being a professional pastime to a consumer must-have like its film cousin. A sure-fire way to know it has caught on is when your mum is toting a digital camera at the next family gathering!
My least favourite attempts at community building are those wretched online surveys. It seems every commercial Web site has the mandatory row of radio buttons asking for your opinion on the vacuous topic of the day, seemingly in an attempt to get you...
I find it amusing that Windows is often called the server platform with the most applications, simply because it has traditionally been the platform with the most desktop applications.
Deciding when to move on a new technology requires an IT user to play Goldilocks to technology's three bears.
It really is hard to believe how quickly things change in IT. Unless you see it in black and white, it can be quite hard to fathom the distances travelled, yet we take them in our stride every day.
Find out how these 2 reviewers were able to make significant improvements to their small meeting effectiveness
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- FTPre Sales Architect - Cyber SecurityACT
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorACT
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTGovernance Manager (Systems Assurance)Other
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- TPSoftware DeveloperSA
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT