Several years ago many major tech leaders declared that the PC was dead. It seemed that the art of connecting people to tethered screens had come to an end. I think what industry leaders actually meant was, that the age of good-enough computing was n...
This week, Oscar Raymundo battles Jon Phillips on everything from the iPhone battery fracas to Facebook's video initiative to eSports' soaring popularity.
Google is set to release a pair of smartwatches alongside next month's release of Android Wear 2.0, and there's a lot riding on them.
Instead of making unfashionable smart glasses, Apple will make fashionable glasses smart.
Microsoft is reducing the data it collects from your Windows 10 PCs, but what does that really mean? Good question. Microsoft isn’t saying.
New monetization schemes on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook let sites profit from inequality.
Remember the good old days, when you could brag about your MacBook Pro? Apple's latest has disillusioned many fans, but there's an answer: Bring back the beefy MacBook Pro 17. Here's how it could make Apple laptops great again.
By trying to extend the right to be forgotten beyond its borders, France is interfering with other nations’ sovereignty.
At CES this week, we're learning that virtual assistants like Amazon's Alexa will be delivered as a utility to almost every appliance in your home.
iPhone may have the retina display, but Google's phone is Pixel perfect.
With the climate warming before our eyes and global efforts to rein in greenhouse emissions so-far insufficient, the IT sector plays a critical role in mitigating and adapting to climate change.
Much has been written about the increasing use of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR). These technologies, which until quite recently were the stuff of Hollywood films, are now shifting into the mainstream as they become more sophisticat...
If you love going to the movies or live sporting events, but could do without high ticket and concession prices — not to mention babysitting costs — it’s time to create your own in-home entertainment center. A home entertainment room doesn’t have to ...
It’s not new news. IoT devices are vulnerable to attack.
An entire anti-drone industry is emerging. These new tools will enable drone detection, tracking, identification, disabling, and even hacking and hijacking the drones as they fly.
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- TPDigital ArchitectNSW
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- CCTest LeadWA
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- FTWeb Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTMobile Studio LeadOther
- FTSenior Strategic Business Analyst - Modernisation ProgramNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW