Samsung has unveiled its new NX30 interchangeable lens camera as it looks to increase its share of the camera market. It features an improved imaging processor, an innovative viewfinder and a strong collection of connectivity features.
Android tablets from most manufacturers tend to hover at the 10.1in mark. Samsung is now going even bigger with a 12.2 inch variant of its upcoming NotePro tablet. We have been using a pre-release version of the tablet for roughly a week now, and we ...
The Resident Evil series has yet to reach the two decade milestone but the same kind of heroes have been saving the world from a full-blown zombie apocalypse for about 15 years now.
The Panasonic VIERA ST30A is the company's cheapest range of 3D TVs. There are five models, ranging from a modest 42in to a massive 65in, all with good picture quality credentials and modest improvements in features over last year's televisions.
The Samsung U10 is a pocket camcorder for bloggers and casual videographers. Boasting 1080p video quality, inbuilt editing software, a time-lapse recording function and a 10-megapixel still image mode, the Samsung U10 is pretty well equipped for the ...
The Sony BDP-S770 is a top-of-the-range Blu-ray player boasting 3D movie support, inbuilt Wi-Fi and internal decoding for Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
The Canon Legria HF S21 is a high-end Full HD camcorder aimed at serious videographers.
The Lexmark Genesis inkjet printer is a high-end multifunction device aimed at homes and home offices. Its standout feature is an integrated camera CMOS sensor that captures 10-megapixel images, for instant scanning of documents and photos with good ...
Dell's Vostro 460 is the first small business desktop PC to use the latest Intel 'Sandy Bridge' quad-core Core i5 and Core i7 processors, according to the company. This should mean that this desktop PC has more than enough power to handle business mu...
The Sharp LC40L650X is a 40in LCD television with a 50,000:1 contrast ratio and 100Hz motion processing. It's a Full HD 1080p panel and has a USB port for directly playing back media files. Its $1199 price tag is on par with similar products from com...
While the remake of GoldenEye has been capturing most of the public's attention, Activision has another Bond adventure on tap for HD consoles. Read on for impressions of 007 Blood Stone, the action-shooter in the works from the Project Gotham Racing ...
Monster Hunter Tri is an important game for Nintendo – an exclusive and hardcore action RPG game with a massive Japanese following, but after trialling it at a recent Nintendo event, I’m not convinced that it will be an altogether popular game here.
Google recently unveiled the latest version of its Android operating system, Google Android 2.1, along with a new device built specifically to run the new OS. The HTC Google Nexus One is the new high-end handset for the Google Android OS, featuring a...
Instead of slapping a pared down OS on to low powered hardware, the Lenovo Skylight approaches the widget-centric internet we've grown accustomed to on our mobile phones, armed with a full-sized keyboard and clamshell design.
Samsung is the first company out of the gate with a major camera announcement at CES 2010, unveiling the first model in its NX series.
Find out how these 2 reviewers were able to make significant improvements to their small meeting effectiveness
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- FTSAP Business AnalystOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / DesignerNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorACT
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW