Powerful Windows utilities for a fast, productive desktop environment
We take a closer look at Samsung's Galaxy Note Android smartphone
Robots modeled after the characters in the popular mobile game Angry Birds were controlled over Wi-Fi at the Beijing International High Tech Expo this week.
Lenovo on Monday introduced the ultraportable ThinkPad X1 laptop, which the company called the thinnest model yet in its venerable laptop lineup yet.
In the U.S., the first Windows Phone 7 smartphones will be available on AT&T and T-Mobile beginning in November
Sony targets the everyman with its VAIO EA series of all-purpose laptops. They're affordable, medium-size, general-purpose workhorses with a variety of customization options. Available in a swath of colors and configurations, the EA series is neither...
The Dell Latitude 13 ultraportable laptop inspires technolust when you first pick it up. It's sleek, it has a great keyboard, and it weighs less than 3.5 pounds without the power brick. The LED-backlit display looks pretty good for most desktop chore...
Corralling the myriad physical and virtual servers that exist in IT shops of any size is a daunting task, and management tools that ease the burden are in hot demand. Naturally, all of the big guys are out to win this "adaptive infrastructure managem...
It's inevitable that sooner or later you will need to print something from your computer. It may be photos, school reports, bank statements, concert tickets you've ordered online or office documents. A good printer can make your digital photos sparkl...
The ViewSonic VPD400 is a portable media player with a 4.3in LCD screen and 8GB of internal memory. The VPD400 is an easy way to view movies and listen to music while travelling, although it doesn't have the build quality or interface design of compe...
ARN review product
ARN reviews chipset products.
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
- Power surge at British Airways data centre causes flight chaos
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- CCSenior Solution Analyst /Technical Business AnalystVIC
- FTData Analyst - SASNSW
- CCSAP HCM Support & Configuration ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Digital BANSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorNSW
- CCSystems Analyst- Port MacquarieQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTBUSINESS TECHNOLOGY PARTNERVIC
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTData Analyst - BIQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager HFC Capacity ManagementVIC
- TPSolution Architect - LIS ProgramQLD
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSupport OfficerSA
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW