How much would you pay for a wireless charging pad?
The new Fitbit Sense is packed with sensors and loaded with features, but its great power comes at the expense of simplicity.
The MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming X Trio puts its own touches and a mild overclock on Nvidia's fearsome "BFGPU," with mixed results.
The Reno2 Z sends off 2019 in a way that embodies the best parts of Oppo’s approach to tech.
Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition is the fastest graphics card in the world at gaming, but just barely. The real draw for this card is its 24GB of memory, and what that unlocks for prosumers.
It’s disappointing to see such a lackluster update to Apple’s most affordable iPad, but it’s still a great value.
Samsung's new 980 Pro sets performance records in end-user NVMe over PCIe 4. If you're rocking late-gen Ryzen, it'll haul the mail. With PCIe 3.0, it's just one of a crowd of top performers but at a bleeding edge price.
Bitdefender Total Security is switching from a yearly release to a rolling release format with this incremental upgrade.
AirVPN is an excellent service with a known history, a solid network, and very good speeds.
If $499 is all you have to spend, you’re probably not gonna complain too much about what the Reno Z has to offer.
11th-gen Core i7-1186G7 vs. 10th-gen Core i7-1065G7 vs. 10th-gen Core i7-10710U vs. Ryzen 7 4800U: Who wins?
The MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio 10G slaps a monstrous cooler on Nvidia's monstrous new enthusiast-class GPU, with spectacular results.
Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3080 may be built for 4K, but our benchmarks show it's (almost) just as ferocious on a 3440x1440 ultrawide monitor.
Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition graphics card is an absolute monster, delivering staggering performance gains and eradicating the biggest headaches of real-time ray tracing.
The Pixel 4a is one of the best phones you can buy right now. For AU$599 you get an Android phone with the best single lens for still images on any phone, all-day battery life, a compact design, and guaranteed three years of software updates.
Modern living is all about functionality and security for everybody from the very young to the very old. With Imou anybody can enjoy smart life – the solution is at their fingertips.
35 per cent of professionals feel frustration due to bad audio. And yet, while organisations have rushed to enable remote work policies over half (51 per cent) of organisations still only allow certain teams to order headsets or headphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
- Nomad Base Station Pro review: Luxury wireless charging at a luxury price
- Fitbit Sense review: Ambitious to a fault
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming X Trio review: Big GPU, big cooler, big results
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090: 3440x1440 ultrawide benchmarks
- Vodafone's new Infinite mobile data plans change what it means to hit your monthly limit
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?