For just $350, the Acer Aspire E 15 amply covers basic computing needs and then some.
Vying for a slice of the Ultra HD OLED pie, Sony has put forward a mouth-watering television to rival LG and Panasonic.
The Samsung T5 is the first non-RAID external drive we've tested that truly taps into USB 3.1 Gen 2's 10Gbps potential. It's small, light, attractive--and reads as fast as an internal SATA drive.
Microsoft may have designed Windows 10 S for students, but a shortage of available hardware and restrictive apps policies earns it a barely-passing grade.
The Rival 500 isn't a great mouse, but its innovative thumb layout and the inclusion of haptic feedback are interesting glimpses of the future.
The Zenfone AR is the only phone to deliver support for Google's Tango AR and Daydream VR platforms, but is it a reality-bending beast or a dud?
The K95 RGB Platinum is a beautiful keyboard with excellent switches, top-tier lighting, and one of the biggest footprints you'll ever find.
AMD's Vega is finally here. We've benchmarked the Radeon RX 56, Radeon RX Vega 64, and liquid-cooled Vega 64 to see which are worth the wait.
Fullbright's Tacoma is a space yarn full of space yawns.
AMD's Ryzen Threadripper 1950X smashes its rivals in performance and cost. But who really needs this monster? Find out in our review.
The Brydge aluminium 12.3 keyboard could well be the best companion for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Pro 4 as well as the new Surface Pro if you are constantly on the move and working out of the office. Compared to the other Surface keyboards out in ...
The Alienware 17 R4 gaming laptop delivers the goods with a Core i7-7820HK and GTX 1080, albeit in a hefty package.
Panasonic leading the challenge with its two newly launched Ultra HD OLED models.
The TerraMaster D2-310 is rugged and attractive, and it rocks fast USB 3.1 Gen 2, but the price and the scant physical security are drawbacks.
WD's My Passport SSD is small and fast, and it sports the latest-generation USB 3.1 10Gbps interface. It's fast enough to give Samsung's T3 a run for its money.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Wintel Server EngineerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTJunior PM/Project Coordinator - HR projectsOther
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRM)VIC
- FTIBC Technical Specialist.Other
- FTCognos DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Project Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - PHPNSW
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Product OwnerQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTLead Digital Architect - AWSQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Data RepublicOther
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCTest LeadQLD
- TPTechnical Delivery Manager - Network & VoiceQLD
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Policy Officer - Records ManagementQLD
- CCIT Security AdvisorACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTXPLAN TrainerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystSA
- CCJunior - Mid-level DevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC