Logitech's sleek G533 wireless headset doesn't quite outperform its older G933 sibling, but it certainly looks a lot more professional.
Pyre, the latest from Bastion and Transistor developer Supergiant, is as gorgeous and creative as anything the studio's done—but repetitive.
Chuwi's Hi13 aims to be an inexpensive knockoff of the Surface Book. But as our review shows, its awkward bulk and underpowered components aren't worth it.
Looks great, nimble, sticks to the road but can go sideways at the push of a button. This affordable rear-wheel-drive sports car is great fun and won't draw snide looks from passers-by.
The Cloud Revolver S brings new EQ options and better in-line controls to last year's Cloud Revolver model, but with the highest price tag we've seen to date on a HyperX headset.
The Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501 gives you a GTX 1080 Max-Q GPU in an incredibly thin and light package. There's just one big compromise.
Do you need to get bodies or cargo across country quickly? This is well worth a look!
This veteran password protector emphasizes security but at the expense of automation.
It looks downright dated, but this manager's password protection rivals the best.
With its top-notch password auditing, Dashlane teaches you to better protect yourself online.
LastPass remains the standard by which all other password managers are judged.
SteelSeries improves on the floating headband and also makes a play for the "affordable wireless" market with its latest Arctis 7 line.
Only yesterday we reviewed the Google WiFi mesh sytem and raved about how it had rendered the entire wireless router-plus-range-extender way of networking obsolete. Now here’s Linksys with its rival Velop system.
CyberGhost isn't quite the fastest VPN we've tested, but it has consistently fast speeds.
You’d be surprised at how complicated some home security cameras can be to set up and operate.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Ryzen Threadripper has two mysterious chips
- Google Play Music and YouTube Red may merge into the single streaming service we all want
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and the perils of previews
- Amazon and Newegg have this 24-inch Asus gaming monitor for $110 after rebate
- AMD ships Ryzen 3, facing Intel's Core i3 with more performance for less money
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Cloud Engineer and SME, AWS, AzureNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTFinance ManagerOther
- FTSAP BO LeadOther
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Baseline Security Clearance RequiredQLD
- FTETL TesterACT
- FTProgram Coordinator (Cloud & Office 365)Other
- FTICT Business Change SpecialistOther
- FTSOA DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCInnovation Event & Portfolio SupportNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - NetworkQLD
- CCCAD GIS BIM SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/CoordinationSA
- FTReporting Analyst / Admin Support - TelecommunicationsOther