Last year’s top pick gets a minor update, but is it enough to stay on top?
Elgato's programmable Stream Deck wants to make your streaming life easier. Despite glitchy software, it does its job.
For just $350, the Acer Aspire E 15 amply covers basic computing needs and then some.
Vying for a slice of the Ultra HD OLED pie, Sony has put forward a mouth-watering television to rival LG and Panasonic.
The Samsung T5 is the first non-RAID external drive we've tested that truly taps into USB 3.1 Gen 2's 10Gbps potential. It's small, light, attractive--and reads as fast as an internal SATA drive.
Microsoft may have designed Windows 10 S for students, but a shortage of available hardware and restrictive apps policies earns it a barely-passing grade.
The Rival 500 isn't a great mouse, but its innovative thumb layout and the inclusion of haptic feedback are interesting glimpses of the future.
The Zenfone AR is the only phone to deliver support for Google's Tango AR and Daydream VR platforms, but is it a reality-bending beast or a dud?
The K95 RGB Platinum is a beautiful keyboard with excellent switches, top-tier lighting, and one of the biggest footprints you'll ever find.
AMD's Vega is finally here. We've benchmarked the Radeon RX 56, Radeon RX Vega 64, and liquid-cooled Vega 64 to see which are worth the wait.
Fullbright's Tacoma is a space yarn full of space yawns.
AMD's Ryzen Threadripper 1950X smashes its rivals in performance and cost. But who really needs this monster? Find out in our review.
The Brydge aluminium 12.3 keyboard could well be the best companion for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Pro 4 as well as the new Surface Pro if you are constantly on the move and working out of the office. Compared to the other Surface keyboards out in ...
The Alienware 17 R4 gaming laptop delivers the goods with a Core i7-7820HK and GTX 1080, albeit in a hefty package.
Panasonic leading the challenge with its two newly launched Ultra HD OLED models.
Originating from the idyllic shores of New Zealand, Dearear is a concept originating back to 2012 where a series of products are created to fit New Zealand's quality lifestyle, it's not about extravagance, but it's about practicality. Their committed designers and engineers did not set out to make headphones, they wanted to design fashion decors that plays quality music. Thus the Dearear series was born.
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTUser Experience PractitionerACT
- FTOperations Process Improvement ManagerOther
- FTCloud ArchitectNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCCRM Technical ConsultantWA
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Program CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Change Management - Government backgroundOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)Other
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTCloud Security Architect / Consultant - Perm - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTField ConsultantOther
- CCCRM DeveloperVIC
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileNSW
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD