The HTC U11 fixes many of the U Ultra's problems, and adds a killer chip, a great camera, and a super-fun gimmick.
Those who loved The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind will find the latest Elder Scrolls Online expansion full of fond memories. Everyone else? Well, it's still Elder Scrolls Online.
The ZTE Quartz is a big and somewhat pedestrian entry into the Android Wear 2.0 fray, but you won't find a better 3G watch for the money.
Laptop bags have come a very long way. These days having a sleeve for a laptop is more a function of any stylish, regular bag to the point where it’s now relevant to ask the question, “Are these just bags?”
Sometimes a bit shallow, Endless Space 2 nevertheless manages to charm thanks to its unique factions and engaging quest system.
The mash up of two cult classics turns out to be not only fun, but highly addictive as well! A fantastic reinvention for puzzle-game aficionados.
With the release of the new Deluxe Audio Strap, the HTC Vive finally feels like a finished product instead of a glorified developer kit.
The Huawei Watch 2 Classic isn't a bad watch by any means, but it doesn't meet the lofty expectations set by the original model.
The ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard is a full $100 more than other Z270 chipset motherboards.
Some months ago, we raved about the Garmin Fenix Chronos executive fitness tracking smartwatch.
It's a worthy realisiation that 'grown-ups' play games and an even more worthy one that executive types do too.
And so here we are reviewing yet another MSI gaming laptop. The good news is that this is getting easier and the reviews are getting shorter. Why? Because although they’re packed to the brim with features, many of them are borderline identical in imp...
Audio-Technica's $300 ATH-AG1X is the most expensive wired gaming headset we've ever reviewed—and sadly, not the best-sounding.
Sennheiser's GSP 350 headset isn't a looker, nor does it have a cheap price tag, but its sound quality is up there with the best headsets in its tier.
Currently, a common piece of advice is to not buy gaming headset, and instead purchase headphones from a respectable company. Sennheiser's Game Zero makes that strategy unnecessary.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Amazon has knocked $50 off the price of a 1TB SSD
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- TPInfrastructre Architect | Appian BPM SoftwareQLD
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- CCOn-boarding SpecialistNSW
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA
- FTQuality Assurance Specialist | 50 p/hrOther
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTTeam Lead Enterprise Services & InfrastructureOther
- FTMid-Level Business AnalystOther
- CCTest LeadWA
- CCSenior Internal Security Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermVIC
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTSAP ABAP DEVELOPMENT LEAD- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTLevel 2 Network EngineerOther