According to OnePlus, there’s no reason you can’t squeeze the prestige, polish and performance of an iPhone or Galaxy smartphone into a product with a better price-point. The OnePlus 5 is their strongest embodiment of this yet.
Microsoft’s Modern Keyboard looks as good as its feels, with pleasingly clickable keys, a bevy of dedicated Windows keys, and an ace up its sleeve: a built-in fingerprint reader.
Whisper-quiet and easy on the wrists thanks to its padded palmrest, the MK850 can switch between your PC, your phone, and your tablet in a flash. One drawback, though, might be a deal breaker.
Samsung is back with the Note 8, a full redesign of last year's doomed handset that brings a gorgeous screen, awesome camera, and a few tricks up its sleeve.
Set in a vaguely science fiction battleground of the near future, the game sees two teams face off in perpetual, gravity-defying combat across eight arena-style maps and five game modes.
Said to be the perfect companion for your next camping trip, the BenQ GS1 is envisioned as a product that’s easy enough to set up and use that you’ll want it with you for entertainment experiences whenever you don’t have a TV or large display on-hand...
Agents of Mayhem is long, boring, and seems to lack the spark that made Saint's Row special.
IVPN won't win any awards for the depth of its service, but the company offers good speeds in key locations and varying levels of anonymity.
Building on the momentum of its initial offensive into the mass market with the value-driven Nokia 3, 5 and 6, Finnish startup HMD Global are now taking a solid swipe at the giants of the industry with the Nokia 8.
Observer is rife with technical woes, but its story about a detective that jacks into people's subconscious to solve crimes makes it one of the year's wildest experiences.
After making a splash as a challenger brand, Hisense is taking the fight to the home entertainment heavyweights with its flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED televisions.
Making their name in high-end components, it feels like it was only a matter of time before EVGA made the move towards selling full-blown standalone machines. They clearly know their stuff when it comes to the guts, nuts and bolts of powerful PCs.
PureVPN is a Hong Kong-based VPN that's recently been criticized for using virtual server locations.
8bitdo's NES30 faithfully reproduces the classic Nintendo controller, but with modern technology—and too many buttons.
8bitdo's SNES30 is a retro gaming controller that invokes classic Super Nintendo hardware, but with modern touches.
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Iteration Manager - Banking and InsuranceVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCMicrosoft Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTInventory Planning AnalystOther
- TPAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Delivery Project Manager, Digital, AdvertisingOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSOE Architect - Gold CoastQLD
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior Applications Support AnalystOther
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC