Intel's first quad-core CPU for ultrabooks delivers unheard of performance that's worth waiting for
Offering a crisp slice of Ultra HD goodness and extra grunt under the bonnet, the Apple TV 4K is a worthy upgrade.
The Jaybird RUN earbuds are envisioned as a solid option for users who want quality audio on-the-go and an even better one for those already-invested in the capabilities of the Jaybird App.
Nostalgia mitigates Call of Duty: WWII's weak story and bland characters, and multiplayer is better than before.
From size, to performance, to budget, to features, this buyer's guide will help you find the perfect gaming laptop for your needs.
Adobe Premiere Elements stands out with tutorials and automatic curation and content creation features that very nearly do all the work for you.
The pitch for the latest addition to Bose’s portable SoundLink sub brand isn’t too complicated. In essence, it’s pretty much the same pitch found in all Bose speakers. It’s portable audio - done by the experts and made easy.
Sony’s new LF-S50G promises to provide an experience that’s exactly every bit as smart as Google’s own offering - but with a few added perks to justify the higher price-tag.
The Xbox One X is faster than ever, and it also matches up to the majority (55 percent or more) of gaming PCs today—and for only $500. Pretty impressive, for a console.
High Hell is bright, colorful and stylish in all the ways that you’d expect from something in the Devolver Digital catalog. However, it’s all style. Little substance. Even if it is priced accordingly, it’s all a little too disposable.
We review Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1070 Ti and the EVGA GTX 1070 Ti SC Black Edition vs. Radeon Vega 56.
IPVanish is a good U.S.-based VPN that prioritizes security and speed, although the later could use more focus.
HTC's U11 Life has the features of a premium phone but costs half as much.
The simplicity of design and the great futuristic look of these earphones, makes Dearear Buoyant my pick for in-ear wireless earphones.
If you want a smartphone that’s as clean as they come and brilliantly-effective at the everyday problems it sets out to solve, the Pixel 2 is a clear-cut winner.
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness Architect/Strategy AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCTraining Consultant/Architect - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- CCDBA / Database Services SME - Large Telco - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- CCDevOps Automation SME - Telco ClientVIC
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- FTJava DevelopersOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- FTDigital BAOther
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- CCCRM Technical ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC