Outlast 2 has a few solid horror moments, but undermines those scares with tedious gameplay.
We reviewed HTC’s U Ultra flagship phone a few months ago and found it to be a frustrating device. It looked stunning, it had some nifty features, but it was oversized and made a poor use of space. Now here’s the slightly-lesser HTC U Play. It’s smal...
An exorbitant price, flimsy construction, and an overly large footprint undermine the high-end rubber-dome switch in Logitech's gaming keyboard.
This mechanical/rubber-dome hybrid keyboard is an interesting experiment, but too pricey to make sense for most people's needs.
The Asus Strix RX 580 Gaming Top OC may be the best RX 580 available—but that doesn't necessarily mean you should buy it.
Introversion's Prison Architect follow-up is a highly experimental art piece about navigating a dark cave with a handheld LIDAR scanner. Scanner Sombre's weird and unsettling, if ultimately a bit one-note.
With its unique 1940's monster movie aesthetic and excellent voice casting, Wilson's Heart feels like the first "can't-miss" VR game. Too bad it's a Rift exclusive.
Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update follows on its desktop cousin with so few features, for so few phones, that one wonders what the point is.
Finsix's Dart-C is almost as small as a phone charger but can power an entire laptop.
This next-gen memory technology greatly increases responsiveness of PCs but only for those who still want to use a hard drive
The GTX 1080 Ti SC2 uses EVGA's revolutionary iCX technology to make a powerful graphics card even better.
The laser-focused Radeon RX 550 could have been the graphics card e-sports enthusiasts were waiting for, but it's priced too near the RX 560.
Microsoft's Surface Studio is a category-defining product whose gorgeous display and clever Surface Dial change how we use PCs, for a lofty price.
These phones aim to be the very best on the market and in recent years, they’ve arguably succeeded. But Samsung has always had a habit of hyping them through the roof and sending them to market laden with gimmicky features that can range from I-can’t...
Double Fine gives LucasArts cult classic Full Throttle the warts-and-all remaster treatment. The problem? Full Throttle has a lot of warts.
4 lucky winners will be selected from a pool of all eligible entries and take home one of the following prizes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Master Data AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTRobotics & AI ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT