Keeping up with the camcorder industry can be a pretty tough undertaking. Sometimes, it feels like a new video format is launched every other week, with no end to the madness in sight. Whenever we turn our backs, another form of recordable media leap...
With its built-in fax and duplexer, the MP520 handles small-office tasks well.
The entry-level Brother DCP-150C looks similar to the Brother DCP-350C, but looks less sophisticated in its white and grey livery.
Although the upgraded MMP-501B, a refresh of the original MMP-501, isn't groundbreaking, it adds text-to-speech technology and a smoother user interface to what already was a solid GPS unit.
For this colour laser printer, a sometimes-awkward design offsets good pricing, speed and print quality.
Perhaps it's the smell of Christmas in the air, looming ever so close, or perhaps it's the imminent release of some big game titles, but everyone is jumping onboard the gaming notebook bandwagon; enter the Toshiba Satellite X200.
The Lexmark C500n is the new baby in the company's family of networked color lasers. It's similar to the Lexmark C510n, C522n, and C524n models we've reviewed in the past, but it achieves a lower price of just $579.90 by using a Windows GDI-based dri...
The nonlinear editing process can be a daunting prospect for first-time filmmakers. From correcting shaky footage to applying subliminal transitions, the huge array of options - both practical and artistic - are often baffling. Cyberlink, better know...
Sony's second Walkman player supporting video playback, the NWZ-S616F conveniently doesn't rely on proprietary SonicStage software to transfer content. A 1.8in display, FM tuner and up to 33 hours of music playback and a fairly compact design are hig...
The Logitech QuickCam Pro for Notebooks is a mid- to high-end webcam with a 2Mp sensor and an integrated microphone. It captures excellent image quality in well-lit areas and average images in dimly lit environments.The Logitech QuickCam Pro for Not...
Epson's all-in-one performs well as a scanner and photo printer, but falls short on quality for other general-purpose tasks.
This multi-function device (MFD) offers a fax, an automated document feeder, wireless networking, and many upgrade options, but print quality isn't tops.
It's been a long time coming, but Canon has finally released the successor to the EOS 30D, unsurprisingly named the EOS 40D. Featuring an upgraded 10-megapixel sensor, live view technology and dust reduction, along with the standard Canon feature set...
Telstra's latest wireless notebook cards claim to deliver download speeds bursting at up to 6Mbps, and upload speeds of up to 1.3Mbps. The Turbo 7 Series, marketed at business users, come in ExpressCard or USB variants and are the fastest mobile broa...
There is no doubt about it, this case commands a second take; another glance just to make sure you saw what you think you saw. The XClio CA-A+380 Twin Engine would not be the first case to use 250mm fans, but the implementation is certainly worth som...
Find out how these 2 reviewers were able to make significant improvements to their small meeting effectiveness
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, SCCMOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesWA
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA