Are you tough enough? This is the question Olympus keeps asking the models in the Tough series of cameras, and apparently the answer is no, because they just keep getting tougher. The latest entry into this range, the Tough 770SW, is an extremely rug...
Software protects you while you surf the Web.
LG's GSA-H55L burner offers more than just an increase in speed over its predecessor, the GSA-H42L. It also ships with the latest version of Nero Essentials, which features SecurDisc - a security technology co-developed by LG and Nero to keep your da...
Canon's MV920 digital video camera certainly sits at an affordable price point. The cheapest camera in their line-up and one of the cheapest overall models on the market, the MV920 is a decent choice for novice photographers wanting to take their fir...
Olympus' compact cameras have always impressed us with their sleek, angular design, and the MJU 780 is no exception. It is one of the best looking compact cameras on the market, with a slim and sturdy metal build that is sure to please feature hungry...
The Samsung ML-2571N offers fast monochrome printing in a relatively compact package, but it has few features that set it apart from the competition.
A fashionable smart phone with a large touch screen, Motorola's MOTOROKR E6 features a 2 megapixel camera with 8x zoom, dedicated music keys, A2DP Bluetooth, and removable storage for extra memory. Although its looks may be appealing, the lack of a b...
The HTC Touch is a compact and stylish smart phone that uses touch screen navigation to provide quick access to key features. Running the new Windows Mobile 6 operating system, the Touch responds to movement, and recognises the sweep of your finger t...
QNAP's TS-109 Pro is a network attached storage (NAS) enclosure that can house one 3.5in Serial ATA hard drive. It doesn't come with a hard drive, so users can install the capacity of their choice, up to 1TB.
If you're looking for an all-in-one networking device, the ASUS WL-600g isn't a bad choice. It's a solidly built unit with plenty of features, but its user-interface could be a little clearer and its FTP server function is limited.
It's hard to guard against the loss of USB keys or external hard drives in the workplace, but good encryption means that even if a user does lose a removable drive with valuable data on it, then that data won't be readable.
The Acer TravelMate 5720G is one of Acer's new Centrino-based (Santa Rosa) notebooks. It's affordable, well-built and has plenty of speed and storage capacity. In performance and battery tests the TravelMate 5720G performed very well, and its sturdy,...
Philips' new HTS8100 home theatre is a somewhat new take on the way we currently experience surround sound with home theatre systems. Comprised of a single 'bar', encompassing a DVD player, directional speakers, and a subwoofer, the HTS8100 uses Ambi...
Philips' DVR5100 is a capable device for users looking for high definition digital reception and recording functionality. However, its relatively limited list of functions combined with a high price, make it an unsuitable choice for a majority of use...
Acer's PD727 is a large, DLP business projector, designed with permanent installation in mind. It has a variety of connectivity types, making it suitable for a range of input devices. While it does offer great specifications, such as a 4000 ansi lume...
4 lucky winners will be selected from a pool of all eligible entries and take home one of the following prizes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPTest ManagerVIC
- FT.Net Developer (WCF & WPF)Other
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTTransition Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCNetezza DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTRelocate to Perth for Technology OpportunitiesQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTApplication Service AdministratorNSW