Corsair's first PC build is beautifully engineered, totally liquid cooled, and no fun to wrench on.
Rock Band VR drops you in the rhinestone boots of your favorite guitarists and puts the Oculus Touch controllers to a weird, but perfect, use.
We visited a mansion hosting all of LG's new 2017 TVs and got to grips with what to expect.
Is it Subaru's prettiest car ever? What's it like to drive? Would we buy one? Should you?
The R9s Plus is the oversized, supercharged version of the supercharged version. And it looks like many of the foibles have gone.
Few companies seem to make more effort with its TVs than Samsung. The company has become the mass market king of TVs sitting atop an apex kept warm by Sony for so many years. And so it must have been galling to watch the likes of Hisense and LG swan ...
Last night we had our first look at Samsung’s new TV range. Few won’t have been impressed. The colour performance is stunning and rivals LG’s OLED TVs. The motion smoothing is also nothing-short-of-amazing.
Night in the Woods is as much a coming-of-age story as it is one of America's lost manufacturing sector and small-town decline. Springsteen would be proud.
StarTech Dual-Bay SATA Hard Drive Adapter Enclosure with RAID review: Great for hard drives, not for SSDs
With all the appearance of a 3.5-inch hard drive, this RAID enclosure lets you increase hard drive performance using RAID 0. But SSDs proved problematic.
Many people here haven't heard of Oppo but the company is HUGE in China and it makes some seriously good phones.
Phone aficionados have a soft spot for HTC. The company’s hardware almost always seems to be very well made and only occasionally tainted by dodgy software or pricing. Here’s the new HTC U Ultra. It’s a bit of a tongue twister to say out loud, but ...
Ghost Recon: Wildlands is a technological marvel, but that's about it. The rest of Ubisoft's open-world shooter is a repetitive and mind-numbing jumble, particularly if you play on your own. Bring friends, or don't bother.
We've seen a great many MSI Gaming laptops over the past months. There's a flavour for eevryone, whether it’s a 120Hz screen, a desktop-style mechanical keyboard, a water-cooled chassis or SLI graphics. Some of them are the size of a briefcase.
HTC has finally released its HTC U Ultra, is it as good as we hoped?
Only recently we were looking at Venom's Blackbook Zero 14 – a laptop designed to be fast, lightweight and with few distractions. Venom is an Aussie manufacturer globally-selling computers that have a serious attention to detail on the insides: ens...
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support - Microsoft Office 365 experienceNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- TPBusiness Analyst / Test CoordinatorQLD
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWNSW
- CCSenior Digital BANSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTCustomer Service OperatorVIC
- TPEOI - Developers and Tester (APS)ACT
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTOperations Manager - NV1 Cleared - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPTechnical AnalystVIC
- TPMS Access/SQL DBAQLD
- FTBI Developers - 4 positionsQLD
- CCSenior Data AnalystVIC
- CCConsultant - Hogan Health CheckQLD
- FTRecord Management Support OfficerACT
- FTSalesforce Marketing ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW