For just $350, the Acer Aspire E 15 amply covers basic computing needs and then some.
Vying for a slice of the Ultra HD OLED pie, Sony has put forward a mouth-watering television to rival LG and Panasonic.
The Samsung T5 is the first non-RAID external drive we've tested that truly taps into USB 3.1 Gen 2's 10Gbps potential. It's small, light, attractive--and reads as fast as an internal SATA drive.
Microsoft may have designed Windows 10 S for students, but a shortage of available hardware and restrictive apps policies earns it a barely-passing grade.
The Rival 500 isn't a great mouse, but its innovative thumb layout and the inclusion of haptic feedback are interesting glimpses of the future.
The Zenfone AR is the only phone to deliver support for Google's Tango AR and Daydream VR platforms, but is it a reality-bending beast or a dud?
The K95 RGB Platinum is a beautiful keyboard with excellent switches, top-tier lighting, and one of the biggest footprints you'll ever find.
AMD's Vega is finally here. We've benchmarked the Radeon RX 56, Radeon RX Vega 64, and liquid-cooled Vega 64 to see which are worth the wait.
Fullbright's Tacoma is a space yarn full of space yawns.
AMD's Ryzen Threadripper 1950X smashes its rivals in performance and cost. But who really needs this monster? Find out in our review.
The Brydge aluminium 12.3 keyboard could well be the best companion for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Pro 4 as well as the new Surface Pro if you are constantly on the move and working out of the office. Compared to the other Surface keyboards out in ...
The Alienware 17 R4 gaming laptop delivers the goods with a Core i7-7820HK and GTX 1080, albeit in a hefty package.
Panasonic leading the challenge with its two newly launched Ultra HD OLED models.
The TerraMaster D2-310 is rugged and attractive, and it rocks fast USB 3.1 Gen 2, but the price and the scant physical security are drawbacks.
WD's My Passport SSD is small and fast, and it sports the latest-generation USB 3.1 10Gbps interface. It's fast enough to give Samsung's T3 a run for its money.
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTechnical writerNSW
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTData DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Process AnalystNSW
- CCReporting Analyst/Workforce Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- TPService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTProject Support Officer (Part Time)SA
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTDeployment Project CoordinatorOther
- FTLevel 3 Support Engineer (Tibco, Java, J2ee, Jboss)Other
- CCPenetration TesterQLD
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Network EngineerOther
- FTSenior Database AdministratorOther
- CCLinux / Devops EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTOracle DeveloperVIC
- TPSQL Developer/AnalystQLD