Sony Ericsson is launching a multitude of models over the next six months, and the K550i is their latest low-mid range handset. While it offers a 2 megapixel Cyber-shot camera with auto focus and flash, a Memory Stick Micro (M2) for extra storage and...
The Samsung E250 is an entry level mobile phone that manages to pack in quite a punch, with a minimal asking price. A combination of features including the A2DP Bluetooth profile for streaming music, a VGA camera, MP3 player, FM radio, and a microSD ...
For $559, this 22in widescreen LCD monitor is sure to be enticing. It has plenty of inputs, it looks good and, of course, it's big. It hasn't hit our shores just yet; the model we've reviewed here is only an engineering sample. Our tests of this samp...
The FreeAgent Pro is a 750GB external hard drive that has a style all its own. It's perfect as a backup drive for a PC, but it can also act as a vast dumping ground for media files.
This high-end Gigabyte motherboard uses Intel's P35 Express chipset and DDR3 memory. To date, it's one of the fastest desktop motherboards that we've tested, but apart from its speed, it has plentiful ports and slots that make it a solid base for a g...
Apple's iPhone is without a doubt the most wanted device of 2007, but Australians will be forced to wait at least six months for a local launch. In anticipation, our US associates have taken a thorough look at the iPhone, and despite a few issues, th...
The model name mightn't be catchy, but as far as performance is concerned, the XFX PV-T80F-SHF9 packs a punch. Indeed, it's a fast card that's only let down by a high price tag and poor bundling.
For those looking to take the next step up from their compact camera, an advanced, ultra-zoom model is the logical progression. Offering bigger zoom and more features, these units typically provide a more hands-on feel for the user. Kodak's EASYSHARE...
The Sony HDR-FX7 is a curious beast of a camera. On one hand, it's the king of consumer-level camcorders, offering stunning high definition visuals at a prohibitively expensive price. On the other, it's a bottom-rung professional model that fails to ...
The LC52PD7X is a 52in LCD TV with a native resolution of 1920x1080. It offers exceptional image quality across a wide range of input modes and a new attractive piano-black design.
If portability is important, then the Compaq Presario B1973TU will satisfy your criteria. Indeed, it's a lightweight notebook (1.9kg without its power supply) with a 12.1in screen, yet it has a built in optical drive. notebook. However, if you need s...
The legacy of Acer's silver green chassis design is coming to an end. Sporting a new aesthetic, called Gemstone, Acer's latest Aspire model, the 5920G (102G16H) is built on the latest Centrino Duo platform and has some nice entertainment features inc...
The Sony DCR-SR42E is an affordably priced hard disk-based handycam, offering 30GB of video storage for under $1000. Although budget shoppers are sure to appreciate the user-friendly HDD technology, the camera's image quality leaves a lot to be desir...
The DLO TransDock is a versatile, in-car iPod accessory that allows you to wirelessly stream music through your car stereo. It also features an auxiliary audio input, an AV output and a USB power outlet for charging other devices.
The Road Angel Navigator 3000 is an entry level GPS unit that doesn't quite satisfy as much as their previous models. While it still offers fixed speed safety camera warnings and comes at a reasonable asking price, the Navigator 3000 doesn't use the ...
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- CCAutomation Test Analyst Guidewire QLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP ABAP DEVELOPMENT LEAD- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTSenior Microsoft SQL Designer/ArchitectOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- CCSecurity TesterNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- TPSolution Architect - RISQLD
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantOther
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTSystems Engineer SCCMACT
- CCTest LeadWA