Designed to look like a motorcycle, SanDisk's latest attempt to spice up the normally dull product line of USB flash drives is certainly a head turner. Finished in gloss red, silver and black metal, and even featuring a taillight that glows when the ...
Serif's PagePlus has grown up over the past few years, moving away from its cheap and cheerful roots to provide a semi-professional alternative to products such as those offered by Adobe. Its real market is not the designers who will stay faithful to...
DX Studio 2.1 can be used to create a range of interactive 3D applications, from games through to architectural walkthroughs. Comprising a real-time 3D engine and a number of editing tools, it's a budget program with big ambitions.
With megapixels becoming less and less relevant as cameras improve, companies continue to look for new ways to differentiate their products. One popular method is slapping in a larger than normal zoom lens, and that's exactly what Kodak has done on t...
Thanks to recent developments in advanced video compression techniques, it is now possible to store genuine high definition footage in surprisingly small places. The Sony HDR-CX7K offers the most memory-efficient method yet; recording all data direct...
Spoiled for choice is the phrase we'd use to describe anyone looking to acquire a compact digital camera these days. The competition is hot and companies are adjusting, releasing units stuffed with higher resolution sensors and more features. Kodak's...
For early adopters, Pioneer's BDR-202BK Blu-ray writer is a good choice. It's priced at just under $900, and it can perform all the functions of a typical DVD burner, as well as read and write to Blu-ray discs. In fact, it's an especially good tool f...
Alongside the [[prodid:4034]], BenQ's new Joybook S41 (V18) is a pleasant improvement over the previous generation of BenQ notebooks. The new design is considerably more stylish, the components are in the same ilk as any other top-quality vendor on t...
Grundig's IR 6114 is somewhat of a throwback to the radio-cassette players of old. However, instead of blaring tunes from a crinkly tape, the Grundig can stream MP3 files, and instead of tuning in to dodgy AM/FM signals, it can stream Internet radio ...
For the average user, the OCR (optical character recognition software) that comes bundled with their scanner is more than enough for most of their needs. In fact, chances are they've already been given a version of OmniPage, so there'd need to be a v...
It's hard to know what the kids of today are into, just writing the phrase "the kids of today" makes us feel a little older than we would like. However, when the Sandisk Sansa Shaker MP3 player came across our desk, we somehow didn't think "Shaking"...
Looking like something out of <i>The Jetsons</i>, Motorola's latest accessory to hit the market is actually a handy pair of headphones. Sporting a unique, lightweight design, the S9 Bluetooth stereo headphones offer reasonable sound quality with the ...
Packaged with a pair of Bluetooth stereo headphones, and providing access to Australian ARIA chart music, Motorola's MOTOROKR Z6 is certainly an excellent example of the mobile musical push. Almost identical in design to their first slider handset, t...
This data-shredding software is effective at finding and protecting personal information on a PC, but it's expensive.
In situations where a router is located too far from another PC to run cables or sustain a strong wireless signal, Netgear's Powerline HD Ethernet Adapters may be a realistic alternative. These adapters can transfer network data over existing electri...
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectACT
- CCSenior AngularJS DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- TPSupport Java RoleNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager - IDAMVIC
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Information Security Officer (BISO)NSW
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperVIC