The Navman F40 sits between the [[prodid:2614]] and the [[prodid:2615]] in the company's range of dedicated in-car GPS units. It offers convenient fuel and parking buttons, a 3.5in touch screen and includes a B2 hands-free unit that enables calls fro...
The NW-A805 is Sony's first Walkman player that supports video playback. Offering a stunning, compact design, a bright and clear 2in screen and excellent sound quality, the NW-A805 is only let down by a reliance on SonicStage software to transfer con...
LG has been fairly quiet on the notebook front of late, so it's nice to have their new E500 (SA11A) in our labs. Using Intel's latest Centrino Duo platform (codenamed Santa Rosa), this light grey, almost white business notebook offers the usual swath...
Offering wireless access to the Internet via 3 Mobile's high-speed 3G network, the MobileBroadband USB modem is a convenient way to go wireless. It connects via USB, so it offers a flexible alternative for users of desktop PCs and notebooks, as many ...
Parallels for Desktop 3.0 improves on a good thing with 3D graphics acceleration, snapshots, and usability tweaks.
In recent weeks we've reviewed an awful lot of cameras from the Canon PowerShot series. They consistently perform at a high standard and the latest model we've looked at, the PowerShot A560, continues the trend. Taking good picture quality and throwi...
Sporting full manual features in a relatively compact and affordable bundle, Canon's PowerShot A540 is another strong entry into the advanced camera category. While it only has a six megapixel sensor, the pictures are still up to the usual Canon stan...
The Viewsonic VX2255wmh is a 22in LCD monitor with a native resolution of 1680 x 1050. At first glance, the image seems similar to the [[prodid:3354]]. However, as far as image quality is concerned, upon closer inspection we found a handful of proble...
Up until now we haven't reviewed a pair of in-ear-monitor's (IEM - inner ear headphones) that compares to Shure's phenomenal [[prodid:2599]]. However, the time for a successor has finally arrived. Ultimate Ears new triple driver IEM, the Triple.Fi, i...
The Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 is a stereo USB headset and microphone combination. In a market saturated with poor quality headsets, Microsoft has come to the party with the promise of both high quality and Windows Live Messenger integration. While t...
Designed primarily for mobile email and data use, Vodafone has launched its first 'own label' smart phone in Australia. Manufactured, but not branded by ASUS, the 3G capable Vodafone 1210 runs the popular Windows Mobile 5 OS and offers plenty of feat...
Nokia has upgraded its flagship E-Series product, adding a digital camera and a number of cosmetic improvements to an already outstanding communications device. The E61i isn't a groundbreaking improvement over the previous [[prodid:2369]] but a full ...
Ever since AMD bought ATI, we've been waiting to see what could be achieved by combining the minds of these two juggernauts. The first offering comes in the form of a new chipset: the 690. This comes in two flavours - the cut-down 690V and the more e...
The Toshiba Qosmio is a well established entertainment notebook, and in many respects it stands smack bang in the middle of Toshiba and Sony's HD media war, due to the HD-DVD player installed. This most recent model, the G30 (PQG32A-02V01W), follows ...
The ASUS P5K3 Deluxe feature's Intel's new P35 chipset and Intel Controller Hub version 9 (ICH9), and it represents a shift in PC technology. It's one of the first motherboard's on the market to ship with DDR3 memory slots, and it can handle a front ...
High quality with fast printing option is the smart way to print for small businesses
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
- Sennheiser Game Zero review: This headset's sound quality justifies its price
- Acer's gorgeous 35-inch UW-QHD curved monitor is available for preorder at $1,100
- FSP's wild new power supply is liquid-cooled and built for silence
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Regulatory Reforms, FinanceNSW
- FTScrum Master - TechnicalNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerQLD
- FTDIRECTOR PROJECT DELIVERY, WELLINGTONNZ
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPReporting DeveloperWA
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- CCState-wide Business Transition Lead - BrisbaneVIC
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore SydneyNSW
- FTSenior IT Project ManagerSA
- CCData Migration AnalystQLD
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- CCWCEM DeveloperACT
- FTSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTRecord Management Support OfficerACT