With a simple tap of the touch-screen on HP's Photosmart D7360, you can print colour photos in a snap. Insert your camera's media card in one of its reader's four slots, and the on-screen wizard will walk you through the printing steps.
For a network-enabled multifunction printer (MFP), the HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One carries an attractive price of $299. It has a USB port in addition to built-in Ethernet, but unlike many other similarly priced MFPs, it doesn't have a PictBridge p...
The Plantronics Pulsar 260 is a wireless Bluetooth stereo headset that can stream music via any A2DP compatible mobile phone, and manage your phone calls. Its lightweight pendant design features a control panel that allows you to navigate through tra...
The latest in WowWee's range of robots, the Roboquad is one of the better offerings, however one that is still hampered by limitations in the technology. Suitable for all ages, the Roboquad delivers a lot of versatility, and with the right know-how c...
The DigiWalker C220 is Mio's new entry level GPS. Sporting a 3.5 inch display, Sensis R14 mapping and 500,000 points of interest (POI) out of the box, the C220 is a solid, if not outstanding navigation unit.
It's hard to imagine a color laser printer having dimensions any smaller than the Samsung CLP-300N. It's also one of the cheapest color lasers we've seen to date, though its consumables costs are high and its print quality is not impressive.
Epson's EMP-822 projector is a strong all around display device. While its primary purpose is for business projection, it performed relatively well in our home entertainment tests as well, meaning it is a good choice for professional users who also w...
Carrying a new funky lavender colour scheme and the same wedge-like design Olympus models are now known for, the Olympus MJU 760 is a strong compact camera. In addition to its stylish design, the MJU 760 packs in image stabilisation technology and pr...
The Acer AL1917L is a 19in LCD monitor with a 4:3 aspect ratio. Upon first glance, it looks like any other monitor, but this unit uses LED backlighting to achieve more colours in a more environmentally friendly manner. While this technology is exciti...
Canon's MD120 is a low level MiniDV camera that, while delivering relatively poor image quality, comes with a price and ease-of-use that makes it a reasonable recommendation for beginners. A good option for newcomers to the world of digital video, or...
The ASUS L1N64-SLI WS is the first quad-core-capable motherboard that's available for AMD CPUs. It uses a dual-CPU socket design that can run two separate dual-core AMD Athlon 64 FX 7-series CPUs -- FX-70, FX-72 or FX-74.
The BlackBerry Curve 8300 is the latest chic smart phone to sashay down the standard mobile phone runway. Petite and gently rounded at the corners (as its name suggests), the Curve does for Research In Motion's line of QWERTY-keyboard-equipped handhe...
Sony Ericsson is launching a multitude of models over the next six months, and the K550i is their latest low-mid range handset. While it offers a 2 megapixel Cyber-shot camera with auto focus and flash, a Memory Stick Micro (M2) for extra storage and...
The Samsung E250 is an entry level mobile phone that manages to pack in quite a punch, with a minimal asking price. A combination of features including the A2DP Bluetooth profile for streaming music, a VGA camera, MP3 player, FM radio, and a microSD ...
For $559, this 22in widescreen LCD monitor is sure to be enticing. It has plenty of inputs, it looks good and, of course, it's big. It hasn't hit our shores just yet; the model we've reviewed here is only an engineering sample. Our tests of this samp...
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft releases a Forza Motorsport 7 demo for Windows 10
- HPE reorg calls out India amid 11 most growth geographies
- GoG's giving away Abe's Odyssey right now as part of its Big Deal Sale
- Amazon's updated Fire HD 10 is a fast, powerful iPad competitor for $150
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTScheduling and Reporting Analyst | 3mth ContractOther
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager Consulting ITQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager, Product Launch, TelcoNSW
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- TPChange Delivery Officer / PMOQLD
- TPSharePoint Business AnalystVIC
- CCMean Stack Developers x4ACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Agile Digital Business Analyst - Immediate StartOther
- FTBusiness Analyst (Logistics transformation program)Other
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- CCService Designer - GovernmentNSW
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTManager - Electrical Engineering (Electrical/Signal) backgroundOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PaymentsVIC