For $559, this 22in widescreen LCD monitor is sure to be enticing. It has plenty of inputs, it looks good and, of course, it's big. It hasn't hit our shores just yet; the model we've reviewed here is only an engineering sample. Our tests of this samp...
The FreeAgent Pro is a 750GB external hard drive that has a style all its own. It's perfect as a backup drive for a PC, but it can also act as a vast dumping ground for media files.
This high-end Gigabyte motherboard uses Intel's P35 Express chipset and DDR3 memory. To date, it's one of the fastest desktop motherboards that we've tested, but apart from its speed, it has plentiful ports and slots that make it a solid base for a g...
Apple's iPhone is without a doubt the most wanted device of 2007, but Australians will be forced to wait at least six months for a local launch. In anticipation, our US associates have taken a thorough look at the iPhone, and despite a few issues, th...
The model name mightn't be catchy, but as far as performance is concerned, the XFX PV-T80F-SHF9 packs a punch. Indeed, it's a fast card that's only let down by a high price tag and poor bundling.
For those looking to take the next step up from their compact camera, an advanced, ultra-zoom model is the logical progression. Offering bigger zoom and more features, these units typically provide a more hands-on feel for the user. Kodak's EASYSHARE...
The Sony HDR-FX7 is a curious beast of a camera. On one hand, it's the king of consumer-level camcorders, offering stunning high definition visuals at a prohibitively expensive price. On the other, it's a bottom-rung professional model that fails to ...
The LC52PD7X is a 52in LCD TV with a native resolution of 1920x1080. It offers exceptional image quality across a wide range of input modes and a new attractive piano-black design.
If portability is important, then the Compaq Presario B1973TU will satisfy your criteria. Indeed, it's a lightweight notebook (1.9kg without its power supply) with a 12.1in screen, yet it has a built in optical drive. notebook. However, if you need s...
The legacy of Acer's silver green chassis design is coming to an end. Sporting a new aesthetic, called Gemstone, Acer's latest Aspire model, the 5920G (102G16H) is built on the latest Centrino Duo platform and has some nice entertainment features inc...
The Sony DCR-SR42E is an affordably priced hard disk-based handycam, offering 30GB of video storage for under $1000. Although budget shoppers are sure to appreciate the user-friendly HDD technology, the camera's image quality leaves a lot to be desir...
The DLO TransDock is a versatile, in-car iPod accessory that allows you to wirelessly stream music through your car stereo. It also features an auxiliary audio input, an AV output and a USB power outlet for charging other devices.
The Road Angel Navigator 3000 is an entry level GPS unit that doesn't quite satisfy as much as their previous models. While it still offers fixed speed safety camera warnings and comes at a reasonable asking price, the Navigator 3000 doesn't use the ...
Time for some self-criticism: Free Agent has become a bit of a one-trick pony of late. Recent output might lead you to believe this is PC World's Ubuntu Linux column. Well, it isn't. In fact, Free Agent is not even intended to be a Linux column per s...
In the increasingly popular digital SLR market, two companies reign supreme. Canon has the lion's share of the market, with Nikon hot on their tail. At the low end, Canon's EOS 400D has been a dominating presence and while Nikon's N40 competitor has ...
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
- Microsoft delays Age of Empires: Definitive Edition as the series turns 20
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile Business Analyst, MarketingOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTData EngineerOther
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTNetwork Designer - $725 per dayOther
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure ManagerVIC
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- FTExecutive Assistant - $47 per hourOther
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- TPSystem TesterQLD