The LG U310 is nothing special, but its simplicity could very well be the basis of its appeal. Featuring a solid clam-shell design and user-friendly software, the U310 offers an intimidation-free first look into the world of 3G.
The Mobile Compia M3 is a smart phone targeted at medium to large enterprise consumers as it caters for mobile computing applications. Masquerading as a "portable data collection terminal" and running the Windows CE 5.0 operating system, it offers a ...
It's been a long time coming, but the new DirectX 10 capable Radeon from ATI has finally arrived. Outside the reference board ATI gave us to play with, the Sapphire Radeon HD2900 XT is our first look at this product and all its new features.
The VX2 is a collaborative effort between ASUS and Italian car manufacturer Lamborghini, and it's aimed at those of who want to own a prestigious and exotic-looking notebook. The VX2's bodywork features the car manufacturer's badge as well as leather...
AOC's 22in widescreen LCD monitor has a thin bezel, an easy-to-use on-screen display (OSD) and features an extensive array of changeable colour and contrast settings. Its native resolution is 1650x1080 and it's mainly aimed at high-end users and ear...
The Fujitsu PlasmaVision P42XHA58EB is a 42in plasma display panel with a native resolution of 1024 x 768. This is the little brother to the [[prodid:3565]] but it is not the same television by a long shot. This panel received different results than ...
Dell's entry-level multimedia laptop, the XPS M1210 has some excellent show-biz genes, such as media buttons and a TV tuner option. But it's also a strong, well-designed, and highly mobile performer. The Windows Vista refresh only enhances the earlie...
Sporting a sleek gloss black facade and offering both audio and video connectivity, Cygnett's new iPod dock speaker system, the Unison i-X5, is a great little system. It can play back your audio on the included dual cone speakers as well as pumping v...
Pioneer's latest Super Audio CD player, the PD-D6, is a very impressive piece of equipment. Although its price, features and technology make it a device targeted squarely at audiophiles, if budget isn't an issue for you and you want to get the most o...
A 14.1in widescreen and a feature-packed chassis make the Zepto Znote 6214W suitable for either work or play. Similarly, its size makes it suitable for either a desktop user or mobile warrior, although its battery life wasn't too good in our tests. P...
From its 2002 debut in Scandinavia, Zepto has worked its way through Europe before starting a new division on Australian shores. We took a look at a couple of Zepto's products, including the Znote 6615WD notebook. Since it arrived in our test centre ...
The JBL On Tour Mobile is a compact and lightweight portable speaker system. Featuring a standard 3.5mm stereo mini jack, a sliding, protective cover, which doubles as a stand, and the ability to run either off either AC power or standard AAA batteri...
The Freshtel 2070 Internet Phone is a USB device that can be used to make VoIP phone calls using the Freshtel service. It's not a cordless VoIP phone, so it can't be used away from a computer.
Sony's HDR-UX7 is one of the latest camcorders featuring the AVCHD standard, which allows 1080i HD recordings to be made to DVDs. With the standard extensive array of Sony camcorder features, respectable image quality, and an easy to use interface, t...
The floodgates seem to have opened, with countless companies releasing Bluetooth wireless headphones within the last few months. Motorola's latest entry comes in the form of their S805 Bluetooth DJ headphones, which are a large, over-the-ear model th...
A label printer that is fast, reliable and does not disappoint! Read this event manager's review to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW