The SteelSeries Apex M800 and its custom QS1 switch put on a good light show, but it falls just shy of outdoing keyboards with Cherry MX keys.
Logitech's G610 and G810 are the most restrained keyboards we've seen from the company in a while, though it's a shame RGB lighting is restricted to the Romer-G variants.
Razer’s stripped-down BlackWidow X Chroma isn’t so much an improvement over the original BlackWidow as a lateral move. One that gathers a lot of dust.
Windows 10 Creators Update, the latest version of Microsoft's new operating system update, offers some interesting new features worth knowing about.
Playtonic's Kickstarter promised a spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie and that's what Yooka-Laylee delivers, flaws and all.
The addition of active pen support and the option of a 4K UHD screen cements this convertible's status as our favorite.
Last year, Motorola’s G4 lineup didn’t live up to its predecessors. This year, Moto gets back on track.
The Playbase fits conveniently under your TV, but it’s not the best home theater speaker we’ve heard.
Mass Effect: Andromeda has literally an entire galaxy's worth of potential, but squanders it on meaningless missions and awkward dialogue.
Thimbleweed Park is a LucasArts adventure game the way you remember them being, with the same witty humor and, yes, the same sometimes asinine puzzles.
LG’s G series has been getting better and better over the years. The modular G5 was an interesting phone that turned out to be great value once the price dropped (plummeted).
With the Windows 10 Creators Update, Microsoft has rediscovered its sense of fun, building in everything from 3D content to 4K Netflix capabilties as it launches tools for creators and consumers alike.
MSI's GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop isn't the company's largest laptop but it can still play games. It offers a decent blaance between portability and power (and also price).
Asus Zenbook 3 is a colourful ultraportable that feels exceptionally well built and is aimed at the corporate market. It's not cheap but it packs in quality features, promising decent battery life in a 12.5-inch product that you can carry around in a...
It's pretty and simple to drive. But does buying this mean you've given up on life?
4 lucky winners will be selected from a pool of all eligible entries and take home one of the following prizes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- EU fines Google $2.72 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, BankingOther
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- TPInfrastructre Architect | Appian BPM SoftwareQLD
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 10+ month contractQLD
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (Unified Comms)Other
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTNetwork Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- TPSolution ArchitectWA