The more you archive video from this unit's 80GB hard drive to DVD-R, the happier you'll be that you bought it. With an 8X DVD recorder built-in, the Pioneer transferred movies to disc at a blistering rate during our tests.
A firewall is a system that sits between a computer and the Inter-net, and provides security by ensuring that only certain types of traffic can pass. It can be a separate piece of hardware connected between your modem and PC, or it can be a piece of ...
The latest mass-storage MP3 player allowing you to carry your music collection with you comes in the form of the well-built 20GB SSF-M3. Touted as the world's slimmest hard drive-based MP3 player, the 136g device is lighter than an iPod. It lacks a m...
Vodafone's Mobile Connect (VMC) Card is a GPRS-only Type II PC Card for your notebook which allows you to access the Internet while on the road. The new version of this card is $100 less than when PC World reviewed the service upon launch last year a...
Unwired Australia is aiming to make its Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) broadband service avail-able to around 70 per cent of Australian house-holds. At press time, coverage was limited to a single Balmain-based transmitter, but a full Sydney metro rollo...
With PCs sneaking out of the spare room and into the lounge, it's no longer enough that their speakers sound good; they need to look good, too. And TDK's latest Tremor speakers fit the latter requirement very nicely indeed.
Intel's new D925XCV mother-board is based on the Intel 925X chipset and ushers in a new era of interconnectivity for the PC platform while featuring integrated high-definition (24-bit/192KHz) 7.1-channel audio and four Serial ATA ports. The 925X is t...
Exploiting the Internet is aimed at the entrepreneur or small business owner who wants to implement an Internet connectivity strategy and an online presence for their business. It starts off by explaining the virtues of the Internet, and the best way...
The Internet is a great resource tool that contains oodles of information and can be used by people of all ages, genders and races. For the uninitiated, though, it can yield unexpected nasties and surprises. This book is about computer security and p...
At first blush, a product that converts .Net code to J2EE may seem a little strange. However, there are at least two business scenarios for which iNet's ability to convert to J2EE makes a lot of sense.
Times have changed for IT. Is there really anyone who has looked at the consolidation in the IT market, the slowing of IT sales growth, the decline of IT profit margins, and who hasn't realised something bad - at least in relative terms for the IT in...
Moving away from the traditional comic book form or strip in a newspaper, budding comic artists have chosen the Internet as an avenue to showcase their work and have developed a cult following worldwide. We expose three of our favourite online strips...
Looking for that latest game demo or trying to track down when the next nearby LAN party is? Go no farther than AusGamers.
Files downloaded from the Internet, whether audio or video, may not play correctly in their respective media players. With some video files you may hear audio but see no video, and the media player may have trouble downloading or identifying the code...
Launched on 24 April 1990, the Hubble telescope has provided NASA with a wealth of information about the universe.
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTDelivery ManagerACT
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTCloud Engineer | AzureOther
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCTest Analyst - Intermediate LevelNSW